Virtual Communication Masterclass
What you'll learn
- How to master communication skills and confidence.
- Effective virtual communication skills to keep your audience engaged and interested in what you have to say.
- Use interactive tools provided by Zoom, Microsoft and Google effectively to create better engagement with your audience.
- Utilise the most effective questioning techniques online to develop better two-way conversations.
- Understand how personality impacts virtual communication and use your own personal strengths to be a better connector.
- Design and deliver powerful interactive virtual meetings, presentations and pitches.
- Use the 4 Golden Questions to ensure your sessions always have purpose and action.
- Ensure everyone is prepared and propelled into action by using the three steps of active meeting design.
- Master your technical set-up, so you look, sound and feel the best you can.
- Create exceptional clarity around your language, and visuals and the use of your voice through a microphone.
- No specific requirements
Do you want to become a master in communications? Do you want to learn how to strengthen your communication skills and apply them in a virtual environment? Do you want to learn to effectively engage your virtual audience and pitch successfully through this medium? If so, this course is designed for you.
The COVID-19 pandemic has made many permanent changes, especially in how we work. Hybrid working environments are far more commonplace than they used to be, meaning many employees have had to adapt to a virtual working environment. Whilst working from home can be easier for some, virtual communication is still something many haven’t mastered.
In this course, you are going to learn and perfect effective virtual communication skills that will help you both lead and listen during online working sessions. By putting a focus on connection, empathy and engagement, you will soon know exactly how to tailor your virtual presentations to the audience at hand. You will also be given storytelling techniques and persuasion psychology tips, meaning you will always know how to have a successful virtual meeting that keeps the audience interested and actively listening.
Not only will you be able to lead sessions, but you will become an engaged participant in them too. By learning the ‘4 Golden Questions’ and the ‘3 steps of active meeting design’, you can ensure that every virtual meeting you are part of is given a richer purpose.
Put all this together, and you have an eclectic set of virtual communications skills that will have you looking forward to engaging in the virtual environment, rather than dreading it and waiting for it to be over.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals leading sessions in the virtual environment that is looking to strengthen the connection they have with their audience.
- Professionals who work from home and engage in some form of virtual communication, who want to learn how to communicate effectively in virtual teams.
- Anyone looking to strengthen their communication, storytelling and teaching skills through the virtual environment.
The Expert Academy is a specialist creator, publisher and distributor of high-quality online courses. We bring together leading experts from around the world so you can learn from the best.
Our experts will teach you skills that will have an immediate positive impact on your life. We help you learn from the very best.
Lahcen is an online course creator & marketer. He has been creating and selling online courses successfully since 2014. His clients range from solopreneurs to top elearning companies. His courses and those of his clients impacted the lives of millions of learners around the world. His specialties include: Course creation, Landing page optimization & Course marketing.