Social Media & Content Marketing with Viral Content Bee
- A personal or business website
is a web-based social media marketing platform that utilizes a crowd-sourcing model to facilitate the generation of REAL “social buzz” on high-quality content.
ViralContentBee allows you to get Facebook Shares, Pinterest Pins, StumbleUpon likes and Tweets from established social media accounts that are primarily outside of your normal social media marketing channels.
This keeps the social media sharing organic and gives your content REAL social media signals! Not only does Google love these types of signals, but it also means more eyeballs on your content (hence more traffic and branding!)
This type of organic social media sharing gives your web content its best chance to go viral.
This Udemy course will look into main ViralContentBee features as well as share some case studies and tips from content marketing experts.
to quickly try all content & social media marketing you learn in this course. It’s absolutely free: No trials or demos needed! Just register and you are ready to play!
- Digital marketers
- Content creators
- Content creators
- Viral marketers
- Inbound marketers
- Viral Content Buzz for Social Media Marketing: What is it and how it works
- VCB step-by-step experience by Michelle Lake
- How Does Viral Content Buzz Work?
- Get Your Blog Noticed A Review of Viral Content Bee by Multee Media Corp
- How to Create and Promote an EPIC Article
- Download the Free Digital Content & Social Media Marketing Course
I've been doing content and social media marketing since 2007. I started as a blogger and newbie search and social media marketer and have changed quite a few roles on my way to the marketing excellence:
* Editor-in-Chief at SearchEngineJournal
* Director of Media at Search&Social
* Founder at MyBlogGuest
* Brand and Community Manager at InternetMarketingNinjas
* Co-founder of ViralContentBuzz
* Founder of MyBlogU
I have discovered and tested lots of content and social media marketing tactics and I am eager to show something I've learned over the years!
I started as an SEO, tried to be a link builder, then switched to social media marketing and professional blogging. Currently I specialize in blogging and content marketing. I am also good at personal branding and I'm considered a professional social media marketer. Thus my expertise includes:
* Search engine optimization
* Social media marketing
* Content marketing
* Personal branding