Violin lessons for beginners
What you'll learn
- Hold the violin.
- Hold the bow
- Place the first, second, third and fourth finger.
- Do simple violin exercises.
- Prevent common technical mistakes.
- Read some music notes.
- Play basic songs.
- Play "Twinkle twinkle little star"
- Play Pizzicato.
- Play vibrato on the violin.
- Do scale studies with the violin.
- A violin and bow.
This truly unique violin video course is shot with two cameras by a professional video agency. You will see in detail the finger positions and the overal body technics to make sure you learn how to play the violin the right way. Some exercises are guided by simple music notes to help you on your way. You learn how to play Pizzicato and how to get this amazing vibrato sound. If you start this English spoken violin course today you will be able to play your first songs in no-time.
This violin course experience simulates everything about basic technics you could learn from a teacher standing next to you.
This course is for you if:
- You are a violin newbie.
- If you want to refresh your technics.
General course information
- Professional camera crew and video editing, made by a professional video production agency.
- Two camera shots when relevant.
- Experienced and patience teacher.
- Basics explained in uttermost detail.
- To the point technical instructions.
- Unbelievable low price making it accessible for students all over the world.
Who this course is for:
- Student who like to learn violin technics from scratch.
- Students who want to refresh their violin technics.
- You do not need to know how to read music notes.
Deborah was born on the 3rd of july in 1986 and started playing the violin when she was 10 years old. At the age of 15 she started giving small concerts in the Old Church in Zoetermeer (Holland) with her dad, Ronald de Jong.
When she was 16, she went to the Havo voor Muziek en Dans. It's a highschool at which you get normal lessons and a lot of music lessons. It is on the conservatory in Rotterdam. There she got violin lessons from Thijs Kramer. After that she graduated at the conservatory in Rotterdam. She is following her violin lessons with Natasja Morozova. Deborah has followed the minors Music Theory and Music Education in which she graduated succesfully. She made good results with the minor Music Education and got a 9 (out of 10) at the end of the minor.
Few times a year she gives concerts in Zoetermeer and Delft. Deborah played three times in a project of the National Youth Orchestra of the Netherlands. Also she have played a lot in the orchestra of musical groups like Rits in Delft. At this moment she is a violin teacher now for almost 5 years and has many experience with giving violin lessons. She is giving violinlessons on the music school Rootz in Delft and in Rotterdam in projects of the SKVR.