The Vimeo OTT Quick Start Course
What you'll learn
- Configure the basics of their Vimeo OTT backend
- Easily understand the uploading process
- Sequentially setup your Vimeo OTT content structure
- Customize your theme understanding each feature in the customizer
- Easily understand the differences between creating a product: subscription, single purchase, or rental
- No prior Vimeo OTT experience needed. This course will guide you from beginning to end.
A 5 video course (4 that takes you from start to finish, 1 that explains additional features of Vimeo OTT) for the person who does not understand how Vimeo OTT works and would like to deploy their platform as soon as possible. The course includes:
* How and why to upload content first!
* How to make a collection (movies and series)
* How to make a product (Buy, rent, or subscribe)
* How to customize a theme (using the Obsidian theme as it has more features)
Inside is also a disclaimer document explaining the copyright and usage of the video course. All videos in this course are created by DeShaun Johnson. Supplemental videos to explain other aspects of Vimeo OTT can be found on the dljworks YouTube channel. This series of videos will cover the basics of setting up your platform in a straightforward manner.
Students enrolled in this course will be expected to successfully configure their platform with minimal assistance after completion of this course. Results are not typical. Outcomes will vary from student to student. The primary goal is to help Vimeo OTT users reduce setup time to invest time back into what is most important: creating content for their subscribers.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people are Vimeo OTT customers who are having difficulty setting up their platform or who do not have the time for trial and error.
- The course is also for people curious about Vimeo OTT, but need more information before investing in the platform.
I am a web designer and developer who has pivoted to the video subscription service space helping users configure their Vimeo OTT and Uscreen platforms. I help these users save large amounts of time which they can invest back into what matters most: creating content for their subscribers.
I will also host courses related to web design and development in future updates.