How to make Viking Music
What you'll learn
- Learn the Fundamentals & Guidelines of Viking Music
- Learn the Sounds & Secrets of Viking Music
- Get Tips and Tricks from Practical Examples & Live Demonstrations
- Discover Insights from my Viking Music Track Breakdowns
- You need a DAW (Music Production Software)
- You should already have some music composition experience
- You need to have sounds & plugins for Nordic & Viking Music
Hello and welcome to your amazing adventure, where you will explore the powerful world of viking music.
Music that will bring the listener to an ancient and mysterious time and place. Music that is simple in technical terms, but very complex in spirit, soul and deep emotional expression.
My name is Mikael Baggström, but you can call me Mike. I am a composer, musician and sound designer from Sweden. I started making music in the late 90s, but my musical journey in ancient world music (including Viking Music) started only a few years ago when I fell in love with viking music artists like: Wardruna, Danheim, Skald etc.
In this masterclass you will learn everything you need to make music inspired by the nordic viking culture, instruments and sounds. You will be able to make music with that primal sound and vibe that reaches your animal instincts, make you want to grow a huge beard, shout battle chants, and sail to distant lands. You will be able to compose powerful nordic viking music.
If this sounds exciting to you, I invite you to start your journey today. My name is Mike, and this is my Nordic Viking Music Masterclass. Are you ready to begin your adventure?
Who this course is for:
- Music Composers
- Music Producers
Hey Friends! =)
- My name is Mike, and I am a Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer from Sweden, with experience of Making Music since 1998.
I have run my own Media Production Business since 2004, which means Music/Sound/Video/Graphic Production. I also have a True Passion to teach, share and inspire creative people like you to master your creative skills, develop a successful strategy, and create your amazing future.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.