What you'll learn
- Understanding what it means to be Vigilant as a Leader
- Developing Leadership Qualities
- How to be a productive Leader
- Understanding those your are leading
- Exploring concepts around leadership
- What it is to be a Vigilant Leader
Vigilant Leadership is an often overlooked aspect of Leadership.
Many people believe these are natural traits to people who find themselves in positions of responsibility and are just good at it.
In this course, I take some time to elaborate on what being a Vigilant Leader is and explore some of the ways to be one, with examples.
Being a Leader in any work of life is not easy, but can be enriched with Vigilance as a core skill entrenched.
Many attributes such as:
- Designing, planning, setting out the direction, objectives or goals
- Values based policies and healthy habits
- Effective Communication
and so on, support the delivery of the work in the best way possible, while fostering a conducive atmosphere.
Vigilant leaders see and prepare for changes, adapt and adopt ways of doing things, all not to the detriment of the people or function they are responsible for.
If you are someone who is a or works as:
- A team leader
- Group leader
- Community leader
- Divisional head
- Overall head of an organisation
- Cultural head
- Political head
- Leading a cause
- Work in a charity
Hold a position of responsibility within society, no matter how big or small (even within our own family and friend groups), This course is for you.
The Vigilant Leader is one that will thrive in changing times, such as we have now.
The Vigilant Leader is a Leader.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you gain insights within the course that can help you be a better leader.
Who this course is for:
1). Strategic partnerships expert.
2). Business Help Intensive (BHI) and Financial Education:
- Everything about your business: from management challenges, needing guidance and coaching to identifying opportunities, changes in your industry or in the wider world you can take advantage of, tax, product development, marketing staffing etc.
- Finance: Financial accounting made easy, financial control, ratios, technical accounting, management accounting and many more
3). Money 1st Principles: What money is and how you can live life better with a more in-depth understanding.
4). Funding & Finance Consulting (General and Africa focused):
- Resolving pain points around finance and funding for your organisation.
- Seeking finance from qualified investors, family offices and other verified sources.
- Supporting investors in identifying viable businesses and opportunities to invest in.
- Analysis of opportunities and presentation to various interests.
5). Mindset related Mentor, Teacher, Coach and Publisher.
Skills: Funding · Strategic Partnerships · Business Strategy · Leadership · Finance