Learn Vietnamese Tones and Alphabets
What you'll learn
- Produce the six tones of Vietnamese language
- Recognize and distinguish the Vietnamese tones
- Vietnamese alphabets names and pronunciations
- Practice Vietnamese tones and alphabets interactively
- The course is valuable for any learners from beginner to advanced level
The course aims to help learners understand the underlying principles of Vietnamese tones and alphabet. You will able to produce and distinguish the six tones of Vietnamese language, including: không dấu, dấu huyền, dấu sắc, dấu hỏi, dấu ngã, dấu nặng. The lesson also enable you: (i) mastering the basic materials of Vietnamese language; (ii) comparing Vietnamese and English alphabet; (iii) efficiently producing the 11 vowels of Vietnamese; (iv) and practicing the Vietnamese alphabet in a very interactive way.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand the underlying principles of Vietnamese tones and alphabet
I am a Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Economics and Trade. I have been living aboard and being trained to teach Vietnamese language for foreigners and oversee Vietnamese for many years. This path helps me to understand the complexity and the beauty of the language and I wish to inspire all learners to master the key, the fundamental elements of Vietnamese language, including the tones and alphabets as a first brick before exploring Vietnam's beauty and culture.