Vietnamese Pronunciation : Southern Dialect
What you'll learn
- Be able to distinguish the tones
- Build the foundation for your next step in learning Vietnamese
- Produce every Vietnamese sound clearly in Southerner Dialect
- Reduce your accent and sound more native-like
- Understand how to form some specific complicated sound and how it relates to pronunciation
- Be able to pronounce every word and phrase in Vietnamese without understanding any of them.
- A device can connect to internet
- A Lot of motivation and practicing
"Yay! Finally got through the pronunciation drills and have moved into actual beginning conversations! So excited and happy to be at this point. Thank you Phi! You are an excellent teacher!"
"Pronunciation drills usually = pain and misery. Phi made the lesson engaging and fun!"
"The Lesson was great - well prepared, detailed explanation of how to create the different new sounds and even supplementary material to learn outside of the lesson. I especially love the pronunciation audio files! Will definitely continue."
"Very encouraging teaching style, clear explanations and absolutely great supplementary learning material . Although Vietnamese Pronunciation and Tones are really different from the sounds of my mother tongue, I felt like with enough practise and guidance I can get there. Can definitely recommend!"
"Pronunciation of Vietnamese for a western tongue is challenging but Phi makes it interesting and explains very clearly all the exceptions, comparisons, and tricks to help make it easier to process. Some days are harder than others but I really enjoy learning with you! Thank you!!
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners
- Learners that want to improve their pronunciation
- Learners who have a different accent and want to achieve the Saigonese Accent
Chào các bạn.
Learning the Vietnamese language is a journey. It's not only about listening, reading, writing or speaking. It is about learning the Vietnamese culture, the people in the most interesting way. And here I am.
My name is Phi. I am a native Southern Vietnamese with 3 years of experience in teaching Vietnamese for adults. I have a B.A in English Language Teaching from University of Pedagogy of Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
I am motivated and ambitious. I am passionate about helping my students to be able to communicate well in Vietnamese and understand people culture. I believe in a strong communication between a teacher and his students and encourage the learners to express their ideas verbally and through writing.
I am also a voice actor for Vietnamese Dubbing movie, that means my accent is 100.01% Southern Dialect.
Can't wait to see you.