VideoScribe Expert: Producing Professional Videos
What you'll learn
- How to prepare your recording area with the equipment and audio software you’ll need
- How to record your voice-over using third party software such as Audacity
- How to make edits to your voice-over, such as removing mistakes or changing the length of the pauses
- How to apply audio effects, such as noise reduction, to your recording
- How to mix multiple tracks, such as a voice-over and a backing track
- How to create images that draw well in VideoScribe using Illustrator
- How to use layers to add colors and reveal paths to your images
- How to customize the way your image colors will be drawn
- How to convert complex images into SVGs that will draw well in VideoScribe
- You should have good practical experience creating videos using VideoScribe and a solid understanding of all the basics
- You will need a VideoScribe account - paid subscription preferred
- You will also need audio editing software - we use Audacity on the course
- You will also need vector graphics software - we use Adobe Illustrator on the course
My name is Jonny Finch and I’m the Head Trainer here at Sparkol, the creators of VideoScribe. I’ve been working with VideoScribe and teaching people how to get the most out of our software for over 7 years now.
In this course, I’ll show you how you can use third party tools to help your VideoScribe projects stand out and make them even more captivating.
This course is aimed at experienced users who already know the basics and have created a number of videos using VideoScribe. In the first section you’ll learn how to use Audacity to create professional quality audio which you can use in your videos. Then in the second section you’ll learn how to use Adobe Illustrator to create your own customized images which will then draw in VideoScribe.
Please note: this course is suitable for users of both the desktop and browser versions of VideoScribe.
This course focuses on how to use specific features within these third party tools to create your own audio and image files that enhance your VideoScribe projects. And you won’t need any existing experience using these tools as I’ll be showing you everything you need to know. Enrol now to get started!
Who this course is for:
- Existing VideoScribe users who’ve mastered the basics and want to learn more expert techniques
- Experienced VideoScribe users who want to create even more professional-looking videos
Jonny is passionate about helping people to use VideoScribe to tell their story. He’s worked in the software industry for nearly 30 years, writing and delivering training courses for customers around the globe. He believes in helping students gain a deeper understanding of each topic, rather than simply running through a list of product features. With Jonny’s approach, users can appreciate how the software really works and be aware of scenarios where certain options and techniques can be most useful.
Jonny joined Sparkol, the creators of VideoScribe, over 6 years ago and during this time he’s worked very closely with the Product, Support and Marketing teams. Based on his in-depth knowledge of VideoScribe he’s created a broad set of training materials, from basic to advanced, which he’s honed over the years. Jonny is responsible for delivering hands-on workshop sessions for Sparkol’s biggest customers, and has a wealth of experience on how best to teach each topic. All this knowledge and experience has been captured in the courses he’s prepared specifically for Udemy.
Sparkol is the creator of the #1 whiteboard animation software, VideoScribe. We design storytelling tools, like VideoScribe, Scribely and StoryPix, to help businesses, charities, and educators tell stories with staying power.
VideoScribe is easy, quick and inexpensive. You can create a video that will captivate your audience in minutes!
IT'S EASY TO USE
Select images, type text and add music or voiceover. VideoScribe does the rest.
Create captivating, memorable content in minutes, then publish and share.
IT'S FANTASTIC VALUE
Produce as many videos as you like, with the most cost-effective tool available.