How to Make Great Videos - Beginners' Creative Course.
What you'll learn
- How to make great videos in easy to understand steps, including shooting and editing.
- Go well beyond the cameras and equipment, and learn the process where one can actually make a good video.
- How to capture an audience and leave them wanting more.
- Tell your story with video or create outstanding video blog/vlogs
- Learn new creative skills. A good video isn't about the camera!
- This course is mainly creative in nature. Because becoming a filmmaker isn't mostly about understanding equipment, cameras and gear.
- You need to have a camera, no matter how basic.
- You need to have an external microphone to connect to the camera, no matter how basic.
- You need to have a computer or laptop suitable for editing footage and sound.
Making great videos in not rocket science. The trouble is, many How-To-Make Video courses leave the students high and dry, often learning lots about the gear and little or nothing about the creative side. Gear is easy! The creative side, less so. Lesson-1. It's not the gear that makes videos good. It's the ability to tell stories. Lesson-2. If your soundtrack isn't good, your video won't be good. Here you'll learn what is really important in making great videos, and how to get there fast. I've kept things easy to understand, with no unnecessary jargon, and in just 30 lessons I'll get you from knowing almost nothing, to making videos that people will really love to watch. And that you will love to make! Welcome to getting really good at making videos - fast.
Who this course is for:
- A new videographer who wants to go beyond the cameras and equipment, to learn how to actually make a good video.
- No matter your age, experience, needs, desires or shoe size, I'll get you started with video faster, with more fun than anyone.
- Want to have fun learning.
Andrew St Pierre White is a professional broadcaster, writer and presenter, with 38 years in TV and film. He's also an award winning author with over 17 book titles and his YouTube channel boasts over 57 million views and 266 000+ subscribers.
Included in his resume as director and cinematographer are over 80 TV documentaries, many of which have been on major TV networks. He's edited hundreds of TV commercials and won several top international editing awards, including Cannes Gold, and New York TV Gold.
Married to a NY Times bestselling author Gwynn White, Andrew is also a passionate and involved teacher.