Videography for Beginners: Shooting With a DSLR /Mirrorless
What you'll learn
- Understanding all the settings related to video-making like Resolution, Frame rate and the camera settings to be used as well as different focus methods
- Learning about all the equipment needed to create videos like video lights, tripods, microphones, etc
- Learning how to record and edit audio using the correct technique and gadgets
- Learning how to edit videos using Adobe Premiere Pro
- No Prior Knowledge Required
Have you always wanted to learn how to use your DSLR or Mirrorless camera to shoot videos?
Then you've come to the right place. This course is designed for people who want to learn the art of video production even if they no prior knowledge or experience in videography.
In this course everything is taught step-by-step and in a beginner friendly manners.
This course is perfect for:
1. People want to learn videography/cinematography for film making/documentary making purpose.
2. People who want to start their YouTube channels.
3. People who want to shoot instructional videos.
4. People who want to go into corporate film making.
5. People who want to shoot videos for events like weddings, birthdays, etc.
6. People who want to record the memories of their loved ones in a special way.
In this course we start off with the basic settings that you have to input in your camera before you can start shooting videos. These settings include Resolution, Frame Rate and Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, etc.
Then we learn the correct way to focus in videos.
After that we learn how to shoot videos in challenging situations using a variable ND filter. This is the part where you'll become confident of shooting videos because everything that you have learned will be applied.
After that we move on to the all important Audio. We'll learn the correct way to record audio where we will discuss things like external microphones, external recorders, etc. We'll also be talking about the different types of mics so you know which one to get for your purpose. We will also be learning how to remove noise from our audio in editing as well as how to synchronize audio and video in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Then we move on to lighting. We will be learning about the different types of video lights and their pros and cons. Then we will be learning how to turn hard light into soft light so you get a pleasing looking subject in your video.
After that we will be looking at some of the essential equipment needed for videography like handheld gimbal stabilizers, tripods, fluid motion heads and gorillapods.
Then we head towards something which is a lot of fun, i.e., Slow Motion Videos. We'll be learning how to create and edit fantastic looking slow motion videos.
Then we'll be learning how to create time-lapse videos the correct way.
To round things off, we'll be looking at how to edit out videos in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Throughout this course we show you a lot of equipment and accessories. So we have compiled all the important accessories that you would require as a beginner and put that together in one PDF document with the links to buy. This saves you time from doing all the research on your own.
This really is a one-stop course to learn the art of videography and we would love to get a chance to teach you.
Who this course is for:
- People looking to learn the art of videography or video production using their DSLR or Mirrorless cameras.
Hi there. I'm Kush Sharma. I'm a photography, videography and digital marketing instructor based out of Pune, India.
I've been an online entrepreneur since 2012.
I run two online businesses where I create and sell online courses.
The first one is called Creative Pad Media. This is a photography and videography training business where I share my knowledge in the field of photography and videography.
The second one is called Click Trainers. This is where I teach people how to create and run an Online Course Business just like the one I have at Creative Pad Media.
I hope my courses here have a positive impact on my students.
Looking forward to serve you.