Video Editing Level 1
What you'll learn
- They will learn the basics of Video Editing, the history, the mechanics and a break down how to edit their first film
- Basic computer knowledge, basic understanding of what a video is. The tools you need is a computer (pc/mac) or a smart phone. You need an Editing Software iMovie, Premier Pro, FCPx, Windows Movie Maker, Filmora or any basic Editing software.
- You need an Editing Software iMovie, Premier Pro, FCPx, Windows Movie Maker, Filmora or any basic Editing software.
- You Don't NEED a Color Printout of the PDF
- You Don't NEED to use sticker paper for the Storyboard activity
This home school friendly course, helped you guide you into understanding the basics of video editing.
Media has become a way of life and having editing skills can come in handy in all walks of life. Learn the Basics of Video Editing, which is now available Online.
Equip yourself with the skills to excel in your basic media projects, for school projects or develop in your hobbies.
This course is especially designed as a good starting point to help kickstart your passion for video creation.
Who this course is for:
- Enthusiasts wanting to learn how to to create a video. This course is Student friendly, homeschool friendly and good for the beginner level video creator wanting to do more. The youngest person who can take this course is 8 years old. Oldest age has no limit.
- This course is Student friendly, homeschool friendly and good for the beginner level video creator wanting to do more. The youngest person who can take this course is 8 years old. Oldest age has no limit.
Alternative and a lateral thinker, you cannot expect mundane and boring from Sangeeta. Her eclectic multi talented family always encouraged her. Their decision to put her into Woodstock School also fuelled her creative fires for her whole 12 years of education. She picked up a camera when she was in secondary school and a JVC handy-cam in high school. She edited her first film about her classmates as Seniors
Music, Photographer and Videography ran in her blood line from the start. And she bloomed through her Bachelors of Arts with an English major at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai where she wrote directed her first play during 2001 Ithaca.
Sangeeta never wasted time, the day her exams finished she interned as an Editor at USL studios after which she moved to Filmfare and was a copy editor for a few years. TV came calling and she moved to Aaj Tak-Headlines Today and NDTV where because she often shot and edit her own stories. Through her TV adventures as an Entertainment Anchor she hosted Nite Out, The Big Ticket, Mad Mad World and EQ as well as produced several featuretes. But news was limiting especially in terms of qualitative production. She so Sangeeta began freelancing and set up a small studio and began small scale and sometimes big scale corporate work and moved into wedding story features as well.