- This is a course for beginners and improvers - no prior experience required.
- Video Increases Understanding Of Your Product Or Service by 74%
YouTube Is The Number Two Search Engine In The World
3. Every Day 100 Million Internet Users Watch An Online Video
4. 50% of those are watching business or branded videos
So, hands up if you want a kickass online video presence, and you want to reap the multitude of benefits that online video provides?
Well, I can't see your hands but I assume if you're looking at this course then that is exactly what you want.
The thing is, there is so much terrible content out there, content that reflects badly on the businesses and brands that have made it - and it's exactly this, I want to help you avoid. You don't have to make perfect videos straight-away - I didn't. But I want to make sure that the video you do produce is better than 90% of the video content being created by small businesses.
This course is free, and will teach you the basics of producing professional video yourself, even if you've never picked up a camera before.
I will teach you how to produce online video content whether you have a video camera or not. You will be taught how to write an engaging and persuasive script. You will learn to light your scene properly, or use natural light to the best effect. I will reveal how to capture crisp and clean audio and the equipment that will help you.
With an effective script, clear subjects, professional framing and audible dialogue you video will already stand head and shoulders above the competition.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol now, and let's make some great video.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to produce video to a basic professional level. Whether you've never produced video before or you're producing video that is sub-standard this course will improve your skills.
- 08:42The Video Camera... nuff said
- 04:09"Testing 1,2,3..." Required sound gear
- 07:16Stability and Lighting - this isn't a Bourne film...
After graduating with a film degree five years ago, I set up Lambda Films, a video production and marketing company in the UK. Lambda was the first regional company to focus specifically on video production for an online broadcast and the processes of marketing video content across digital and social channels.
I produce, shoot, edit and promote over 100 videos a year for a range of corporate clients from every sector, including HSBC, the NHS, FXHOME, Axelos, Fendercare, The DSA & Kingswood.