Video Production Business Tips: How to Succeed in Video
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have the knowledge, confidence and tools needed to become more successful in video production.
- Students should have a basic understanding of how a video camera works and have an interest in working in the video production industry
From start-up to successful, this video production course will provide you with the knowledge and professional practices you need to become successful, make more money and take your career to the next level in video production! This course is designed to help you generate new leads, land clients and pitch ideas that will keep them hiring you again and again. You’ll learn what you need in your professional kit, how to present yourself effectively as a video professional, how to quote clients and more.
This course is designed for people who are interested in building a career in video production as a freelancer or as a business owner.
Here is what people are saying about this Video Production Business Tips course:
"It is really a good course.It has helped me to understand more about video production business.I would like to recommend this course to other people who are interested in video production"
"So much valuable information about how to do well in video, survive and actually make money"
"Very valuable content. I've been struggling with selling myself and my video company and this course has great advice on how to sell yourself without being pushy. Also goes into what equipment you should have, how to get repeat business and other great stuff! Highly recommend to anyone looking to have a successful business in video"
"This course is broadening my view of all the possibilities"
This course is for:
- Entrepreneurial-minded people
- People who dont want to limit their income with a salary job
- People who like freedom, fast growth and a challenging and rewarding lifestyle
- Freelance videographers who want to have a successful career in video production
- Videographers looking to work with their ideal clients and learn how to land them
- Videographers looking to make more money and quote properly
- People who want to sell themselves
- Film graduates looking to start their own video production company or become a successful freelancer
- Anyone who feels stuck in video and wants another production companies advice
- Anyone looking to save hours of time and money by learning from our experience in video
- Anyone who’s unsure of what industry to focus on and what types of clients they should be attracting
- Anyone who’s ready to brand themselves effectively
- Anyone who’s unsure of where to spend their money
This course is NOT for:
- Companies that are already established
- Actors, make up artists, or other similar fields
- People looking to get paid salary from a production company
- People looking to join the union
About the Instructor:
Alli Saunders started her video production career as freelance videographer and now runs an established video production company in Toronto, Canada where she produces corporate and commercial projects. She has an education from Humber College’s Film and TV Production program, several years experience working in the radio broadcasting industry and a diploma in marketing. With the talents gained from her professional background she understands the value in connecting with people and how to build strong, lasting client relationships.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of video production
- The ability to want to learn
- Willingness to succeed
- Not afraid of risk for reward
- Recent film grads should take this course
- Anyone interested in a career in video should take this course
- A videographer looking to take their career to the next level should take this course
- A videographer looking to start a video production company should take this course
- Actors, make up artists and set designers should not take this course
- An owner of an established video production company should not take this course
We'll look at how you can make the most of this course.
We look at why it's important to narrow in on the industry that fits you best.
We look at the great & not so great aspects of working as an event videographer.
We look at the great & not so great aspects of working in the corporate & commercial video industry.
We look at how you can perfect your pitch to close more deals