Video Marketing Masterclass
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to use 10 video types to grow your coaching business
- You will find out what mistakes to avoid and what equipment to use
- You will know when and why to use each video to support business growth and get more clients
- You need to be (or considering becoming) a coach in order to help people improve their lives or businesses
- You need to be able to explain what your coaching business is about and how you help people improve their lives
This course by Nisandeh Neta, a multimillionaire marketing expert that has cooperated with world class experts such us Sir Richard Branson, Brian Tracy, Jay Abraham and Rich Schefren, is focused on boosting your coaching/consulting/expert business through video marketing.
Video is a quick, free and easy way to connect with your target market and really talk to them. I’ve often heard that it can be a scary experience to record yourself or that it is hard to think of what exactly to record. In this course I will share with you 10 different kinds of video that you can start with right now to connect with your audience and to grow your business.
– The 10 most effective types of videos to grow your business
– What type of videos work on Facebook, on your website, on your landing pages, with case studies
– The most common mistakes to avoid
– What equipment to use through case studies
– Tips & Tricks to look awesome on camera (from an expert videographer)
– How to easily overcome the fear of standing in front to of the camera
– When and why to use each type of video
– The step-by-step action plan (what to do first and what to do later) without getting overwhelmed
How will it change your business?
This course will make you aware of the various possibilities that you have when it comes to using videos to grow your business. It will help you tell apart the different type of video for each occasion and what suits best for each strategic marketing objective.
Also, you’ll easily overcome the reluctance of standing in front of a camera and bring home an easy-to-implement action plan that will walk you through the steps and avoid becoming overwhelmed with unnecessary technicalities.
After this course, you will be able to start using videos with full confidence for all your marketing campaigns and even get ready to wing it LIVE!
Creating videos is one of the most powerful ways to grow your business. Through videos you can:
-build your credibility as an expert,
-attract the right clients easier,
-get clients to clearly see how you are different from your competitors,
-save yourself plenty of time trying to explain the same things to different people
-build a stronger relationship with your potential clients and more.
If you are looking for implementable strategies to grow your business, video might be the solution you were looking for.
Important: Nisandeh is answering questions almost daily to help you keep growing your business.
Ready to join?
- Coaches that want to use video to grow their business and are interested to learn about the marketing side of videos
- Coaches that feel that they are overworked & underpaid
- Coaches that want to build a brand as the go-to person in their field and want to use video to do it
Here, we'll discuss why client testimonials' videos are by far the most important videos you need. I'll show you how to get them and what needs to be in them.
A great way to demonstrate the value of your product or service is to interview happy clients about their experience, challenges, successes and results. We'll see:
-how these video differ from the ones I previously mentioned,
-the kind of shots you need,
-what to focus on and how,
-how the conversation should evolve, and
-what you need to pay attention to in order to make sure your service is truly being recommended.
In order to be able to grow your business fast you need to build a brand and be able to reach a lot of potential clients. Interviewing experts is one of the fastest ways to build credibility, and it might be easier than you think. Here, you'll learn:
-how to get the right experts,
-how to ask questions,
-how they should answer the questions and
-where to look in order to make this a great video.
Most coaches do the mistake to offer a deal for a service before people know them, like them and trust them. That makes the sale extremely difficult. A great "About Me" video is one of the easist ways to make sure that people get to know you, like you and trust you exactly in the way that you want.
In this video we'll discuss:
-the 4 questions you need to answer in your About Me video and how to answer them and
-the format of the video.
Here we'll discuss a concept that any person in Udemy is familiar with. We'll see:
-how you can easily create a video course
-what simple template you can use
-what duration works best and
-what quick editing you can do to make it more interesting.
This lecture will not teach you how to create complete video courses, but it will give you the main ideas you need to have in mind when you want to use them for your marketing.
This is a wonderful way to spice up your regular text/image blog.
While explaining the Video Blog, we'll explain also all the tips and tricks I know about recording:
-Setting up (Equipment, Lighting, Background, Background sound, Outline),
-Positioning (Angle, Distance, Height),
-During the recording (Expressions, Performance, Good Practices).