Creating Video Lessons with Online Video Maker InVideo
What you'll learn
- Create a video by a text article for an online course or auto webinar
- Learn everything you need to know about InVideo
- Create professional eye-catching videos that grab student’s attention
- Choose and edit a video template
- Edit video in a simple and intuitive online video maker
- Walkthrough examples from scratch
- Chrome Browser
- any computer with 4GB RAM or more
- internet connection
- to create a video by your lecture, you have to prepare the article (or just use mine)
- No design or video editing skills required!
In this course you will learn how to create a dynamic and attention-grabbing video lectures fast and easy with InVideo. Together we shall go through all steps of creating process, starting from InVideo features, designing a lecture by scenes, adding and editing a voiceover.
You can use your article/post/thesis and get a custom video lecture in the end of this course. Or you can use the attached materials to this course: my company’s article on 4 Principles of Design in PowerPoint, a text for a voiceover and a script for each scene, graphic materials regarding the topic, and mp3 files for a voiceover.
At InVideo online video maker you will work with:
· more than 3000 unique hand-crafted templates with more than 100 templates being added every month;
· in-built media library of more than a million images and stock footage (any topic and not only for a video course) to use from premium sources like Shutterstock and Storyblocks;
· a background music of all genres by categories + automated voiceover that you can generate in any language!
Together, we step-by-step will learn how to search and use and Article-to-Video templates and create a stunning video lectures for your YouTube channel, Udemy, SkillsShare courses, auto webinars for your business in Internet etc. You will do it fast and easy with intuitive InVideo editor.
In the process of learning and as its result, you’ll get:
· video editing skills;
· a video lecture (mp4 file 2:32 minutes length) by NeitDesign article on 4 Principles of Design in PowerPoint;
· or your video lecture if you use your article.
You can use InVideo editor absolutely free! All you need is to sign up at the website to log in to your cabinet and download the projects you’ll create.
NOTE! With a free InVideo plan you’ll get:
· full editing features, besides premium templates and premium media library resources;
· access to all free in-build medial library resources of Pexels, Pixabay, Unsplash;
· export up to 60 videos per month with a watermark.
With any InVideo pricing plan you will get:
· access to InVideo premium templates;
· 1M+ Premium photos and videos from Storyblocks и Shutterstock;
· export video lectures up to 15 minutes without watermarks and much more!
More than 150000 people use InVideo across 150 countries. At the present, the editor interface is in English language, but you can type in your videos text in any language and use a multiple-language automated voiceover.
InVideo opens new possibilities for online educators around the world. Use this opportunity to get to the new level of teaching your students!
Who this course is for:
- Online educators and coaches
- YouTube, Udemy, SkillsShare coaches
- Business Trainers
- School teachers
- College and university professors and lecturers
- Auto webinars creators
- How To and Useful Tips bloggers
My name is Natalia aka Neit, and I am a full-time PowerPoint designer from Ukraine. My numbers are: 8 years experience in design, 1K+ PowerPoint projects; 20K+ exclusive slides; 79K+ students taking my e-courses on the art of PowerPoint presentations. I'm Top Rated and Pro Seller on Fiverr with overall 5 stars rating.
Я – Наташа Бистрова, співзасновник бренду NeitDesign та Top Rated Seller на Fiverr. Ми розробляємо презентації для корпоративних клієнтів, серед яких такі великі компанії як Lowe's, FARO Technologies, Pentair.