Video Game Addiction : Overcoming Video Game Addiction
What you'll learn
- You will learn to recognize the signs of videogame addiction.
- You will learn about the physical symptoms associated with videogame addiction.
- You will learn about the psychology of videogame addiction and the types of personalities that are susceptible to it.
- You will learn how to reduce the impact of video games on your daily life.
- You will learn about videogames and their linked to obesity.
- You will learn how videogames can be used, to facilitate exercise.
- You will learn the five keys to preventing stimulus addiction.
- You will learn how to ask for and where to find help when dealing with a videogame addiction… And so much more.
- No special materials and or software are needed to successfully complete this course
LATEST: Course Updated Again for July 1st, 2022
Do you find yourself daydreaming about the next quest in your favorite online game, do you spend more than eight hours a day with your computer or favorite game console playing video games? Has virtual-reality negatively impacted your relationships in the real world?
Some experts warn that excessive gaming can even be fatal. A tech-addiction expert in Seattle said she has known of people who have died from heart attacks and blood clots, both results of the unhealthy lifestyle many extreme gamers live.
The warning signs of video game addiction include:
Gaming to escape difficult life situations
Playing for longer periods as time goes on
Skipping showers and meals to play
Poor performance at work or school
Lying to others to hide gaming activities
Exhibiting signs of irritation when forced to stop gaming
If this sounds like you then you might be addicted to the virtual world videogame addiction can have real-world consequences for personal relationships with family and friends as well as physical symptoms such as carpal tunnel migraines and insomnia.
Are you or someone you LOVE “trading the virtual world for the real one.”?
Course will teach you all the necessary skills to deal with your videogame habit, allowing you to lead a much fuller, richer life in the real world rather than a digital one.
Is There a Cure for Video Game Addiction?
Treatment for video game addiction is similar to that for other addictions. Counseling and behavior modification are the primary means of treating addicted gamers. Together, individual and family counseling are powerful treatment tools. Some treatment facilities incorporate medication in their programs.
However, unlike drugs or alcohol, video games are tied to computers, which are a key part of life for most people. In that way, the addiction is similar to a food addiction. As a result, some treatment centers explore controlled use rather than abstinence.
By the end of this course you will have a solid foundation of knowledge to deal with this unique addiction. Our suggested strategies are based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Treatment... One of the top and Doctor recommended Therapies for Video Game Addiction.
This course could easily sell for hundreds of dollars. I personally know of Psychologists out there who are charging hundreds per hour, even thousands of dollars for a fraction of the information contained in this Udemy Course.
As with all my courses:
The initial low price will increase shortly - the course is currently $ 135, but will next increase to $ 197
You have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs ever !!!
All future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free
There's an unconditional, never any questions asked full 30-day money back in full guarantee
My help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question - my support is legendary in Udemy.
PSS: Do you really want to overcome your Video Game Addiction and or Help a Family member overcome their addiction?
PSSS: It will take hard work. It will take perseverance. But if you can honestly answer “Yes" then there is no reason why you can't start Freeing yourself from this time-consuming addiction today.
This will be a truly interactive course with additional bonus routines added over the course of the first year, inspired by the feedback from students.
Click the "Take This Course" button, on the top right because every hour you delay is costing you money...Scroll up and Enroll Now!
Who this course is for:
- Who this class is FOR: this class is for individuals 18 years of age (or with parents’ permission) who are interested in learning about videogame addiction and how to deal with it. This course can be used by either people dealing with the disorder or by their family members who are interested in learning more about the disorder and the psychology of video game addiction. This course is not designed to be a direct cure for video game addiction itself, but rather to be used in conjunction with other treatments such as a psychologist or counselor as a way of supplementing knowledge about the disorder. Its effects and treatments. It is suggested that before registering for this course, you confer with your psychologist or counselor to make sure that this course will not interfere with the effect of your existing treatment. If you are dealing with a video game addiction.
- Who this course is NOT for: this course is not designed for psychology students or anyone that is not directly dealing with videogame addiction or a family member or partner that is, it is not designed to delve deep into the psychology of addiction but rather to provide students and readers with an overview of video game addiction. It’s treatments and symptoms. It is suggested that if you are interested in the psychology of addiction that you register for some intermediate psychology courses and use this course to supplement your knowledge in the specific area of video game addiction.
With 31 highly-rated Udemy courses published, Brian's mission is simple: to make a difference in your life by helping you succeed in your own online business.
Brian does this through every Udemy course he publishes and through his ongoing availability and support as you take his Udemy courses.
You'll enjoy Brian's lively and encouraging teaching style, which gets right to the point and walks you, step-by-step through his real-world, proven strategies. His many 5 star Udemy course ratings & reviews and student satisfaction ratings reflect this.
► Enroll in one of his courses today to speed up your learning online! ◄
So Why are 50,000+ students enrolled in Brian's Udemy courses?
1) He teaches with passion and purpose! Every course is delivered with his students in mind.
2) His courses will help you achieve real results and change your life today!
3) His dedication to Udemy and teaching online. So what are you waiting for? Enroll in one of his courses today to see for yourself!
► Enroll now, achieve more, and live the life of your dreams. ◄
Would you like to learn how to become A Successful Online Entrepreneur?
Would you like to learn how to Transform Your Confidence and Relationships?
Would like you to become a Gentleman or Find Mr. Right?
Would you like to see how I have made a living for myself with several successful Online Business Models?
Would you like to learn how Learn Basic Self Defense and Urban Survival Skills( Everything from killing Zombies to make Fire without matches) ?
See my Udemy courses - you too can be doing all of this - and more!
“The guy who takes a chance, who walks the line between the known and unknown, who is unafraid of failure, will succeed."
►Brian Cliette Bio ◄
Meet the Mad Scientist of Digital Greatness.
What do you get when you combine a data geek, a social media master and a marketing connoisseur? You get a mad scientist named Brian Cliette. Brian has been working his brand of magic for more than 10 years, serving the
hospitality and digital media industries with a unique, holistic approach that allows him to see the entire picture, tear it down and rebuild it into something amazing. Brian gets a lot of joy from helping people and companies to be better than they were. He’s a people person, a problem solver, and holds an unusual balance between the analytical and creative sides. After traveling extensively across 47 countries, Brian has built a diverse cache of ways to problem solve and strategize. He strongly believes in a healthy life-work balance, and he helps his clients adjust their practices so their business can work harder—and they can play a bit more.
From SEO and analytics to strategy and life hacking, this multi-faceted entrepreneur brings a lot of passion to the table for his clients. He’s had the honor of working with some of the biggest and brightest companies including Zoom Media & Marketing, The Results Driven Agency,FlySupply com ,Pixlee .com, U-lace .com and Fitzz Com. What makes Brian so good at what he does? He believes in smart risks, identifying the learning opportunities in failure, and taking down the walls of people’s comfort zones.
He has a great deal of respect for ROI and staying on budget. Along with his many talents and capabilities within the digital marketing world, Brian is also an avid and popular public speaker, sharing his experience and knowledge with audiences around the country.
Ready to turn your business into a better version of itself? Get in touch with Brian for a complimentary 10-minute phone consultation. Together, you’ll discover if it’s a good fit, and from there, move forward with a customized, strategic plan.