Video Editors: Learn 3D Video Compositing
- Download and install iClone 6 software - TRIAL or PRO version
- Download and install popVideo 3 software - TRIAL or Full version
- Get iClone with a limited-time discount code "UdemyiC2019"
Now everyday video editors can learn about instant transparent videos, real-time animation with 3D video compositing for virtual newsrooms, broadcast graphics, & chroma key effects without prior 3D animation experience or expensive tools. Learn to easily combine virtual sets with real video footage of yourself, or a spokesperson, for professional video broadcasts without the need for expensive on-location studio fees.
In this course you will learn to use iClone 3D animation tool, along with popVideo 3 an instant video background removal tool, to composite real video footage with special video effects and CG assets inside a virtual 3D space.
The course is structured in an intuitive and logical way where you first receive a quick introduction of the software, followed by a step-by-step guide that will only take a couple of days. This course is designed for general video editors that wish to delve into the world of instant 3D compositing, but it can also be easily picked up by almost anyone regardless of your past experience or skill level.
- This course is designed for ANYONE regardless of their age, artistic or animation experience. But it is mainly designed for video editors who wish to quickly learn how to work inside a 3D engine for 3D video compositing, 3D video effects, 3D layering and others. Teachers, Students, 3D Animators, video producers, previz artists, and movie makers can also greatly benefit from this course.
- Introduction to iClone 6
- popVideo 3 - One-Click Chroma Key for 3D Video Compositing
- Introduction to popVideo 3 UI
- Remove unwanted areas of video background
- Fix Video Edge & Color Issues
- Converting Alpha Video to popVideo
- Exporting & using Image Sequences
- Import & Export Options
- Import transparent videos to iClone
- Compositing Real Actors in a 3D Virtual Set
- Creating 3D Video Effects in iClone
- Use Videos and Color Grading to create a 3D outdoor scene
- Working with Revealers & Video layering Effects
- Integrating Videos into a 3D Scene
- 3D Compositing a Futuristic Sci-fi City
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Reallusion is a leader in the development of 3D cinematic animation tools for consumers, students and professionals. Recognized as an industry pioneer, the company provides consumers with easy-to-use avatar animation, facial morphing and voice lip-sync solutions for real-time 3D filmmaking and previsualization for professional post-production. Reallusion's core technologies are widely used by consumers, educators, gamers and filmmakers to ready their desktop and mobile devices with a total real-time animation studio that plugs-in to the gamer mentality with videogame-like play-to-create technology.
These focused animation courses were created with novice animation users in mind. They were designed to quickly teach any person, from any age, education and background experience to create, animate, modify and export their customized animations in a fraction of the time that it would take with other applications. All lectures were created by highly skilled professionals that have years of experience in creating short and focused, topic-based tutorials for easy following and understanding. Learners can rest assure that each lecture is designed to focus on each topic in order to save time and maintain attention.