Learn How to Edit Videos in Adobe Premiere - Quick Course
What you'll learn
- Understand uses of the editing software and non-linear, non-destructive editing techniques
- Manage project files
- Import media files
- Understand the software interface and tools
- Build and trim video compositions/sequences
- Edit audio and apply effects/transitions
- Apply several transitions and effects to footage
- Achieve the green screen effect with chromakeying footage
- Color Grade footage
- Design titles and motion graphics
- Export media files
- Be proficient in using a computer
- Have a PC or MAC with at least 8GB of RAM to match all software requirements
- Have access to Adobe Creative Suite apps (Premiere Pro)
From importing raw media like videos, images, and audio to exporting your video masterpiece, this 101-style course teaches the basics of non-linear video editing using Adobe Creative Suite's Premiere Pro app from start to finish including trimming, adding effects and transitions, audio editing, and designing titles in just a few hours.
This course is designed for beginners and intermediate learners who would like to sharpen their video editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro. It's a great start for digital marketers, web designers, beginner editors, and more.
Make your creative projects come to life for your Youtube channel, content marketing efforts, website, and more all with your instructor, Shann0n from Youtube, an Adobe Certified Associate.
Message Shann0n directly
Chat with the class in the Q&A
Download all project files
Self-paced and can be done on your own time.
Earn a certificate upon completion.
All Project Files are INCLUDED. Please download the project files to follow along with this course.
Be sure to follow me on social and check out my free content on my youtube channel for free tutorials.
If you enjoyed the course, please take a moment to give it a rating and review.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your support. Rock on!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner video editors
- Ametuer video editors
- Content Creators
Hey everyone, Shannon here. I've spent my entire professional career working in digital media, marketing, and information technology. I've done everything from building and managing websites, writing and directing award-winning short films, and guest lecturing in university courses. I'm a Certified Adobe Associate and I love to share my knowledge and skills with the world and have been doing so through my youtube channel for 5+ years.
One of my goals is to combat the stereotype that 'online courses suck'. I hope you will learn something cool! :)