Video Production Video Editing & Video Marketing Made Simple
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover simple Video Production and Video Editing Techniques
- Use advanced Videography Techniques to create amazing instructional video lectures for your online courses
- Discover how to enhance your Video Marketing by creating entertaining, fun and engaging videos
- Discover, frame by frame, how Video Editing can increase the engagement and virality of your videos
- How to use every day software (no need for Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X) to enhance your Video Production
- Discover the 12 steps to effective Video Marketing
- Take the next step towards becoming a Master Videographer!
- Have access to a Computer
- Be familiar with Keynote or Powerpoint Presentation Software
- Have some experience of Screenflow or Camtasia video editing software
Video Production and Video Editing Could not be easier! You can master Videography!
You do not need expensive software like Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X. In fact Premiere Pro is an extra learning hurdle you can avoid!
Are you happy with the quality of your existing video production, video editing and promotional video marketing? Do you want to improve your Videography?
Can you imagine putting all that video production and video editing work into a course and no one wants to watch your lectures! If this is down to poor videography, you are leaving money on the table!
Have you endlessly being trying to work out how to really make your courses stand out?
More than 35 courses and over 1,000 videos later and I am pleased to say that I am much better at Video Production, Video Creation and Videography!
But then I came across “Be a Video Pro”!
I realized then that its not just about video production and video editing standards for sharing great knowledge but also that with some simple and relatively inexpensive tools, you can really make your lectures much more impactful for your audience!
When Scott and I got together we realized we had to create this Video Production Video Editing Animation & Promotional Video Course for you, combining my experience on Udemy of Video Production, Video Editing with Scott’s amazing Videography skills.
What a winning combination!
Many of these effects can be achieved with just Keynote/Powerpoint and Screenflow/Camtasia without any additional software (like Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X) at all!
In this Course you will discover
- How I make a video lecture in under 30 minutes
- How I created a 2.0 version of my standard video marketing lecture
- How Scott reviewed and disassembled my original video
- How Scott rebuilt my original video
- Step by Step, Frame by Frame, how Scott put together lecture version 3.0
- Exactly what tools and software we use everyday to enhance our video production and video editing lectures
- Why it's critical for video marketing that your business has a kick ass promo video
- The essential elements you must include in your copy writing to increase conversion with your videos
- How to create a stir, a buzz so you're viewers pay closer attention and respond to your message
- The 12 key steps to a successful promotional video and how to simply implement them in your videos to increase sales
- How to create a killer script so your viewers will watch and share your promo videos
- How to create a real-world promo video step by step.
- Look over our shoulder as we break down the exact promo video we created for our course Video Design Mastery
- We share the mindset, the psychology behind what we do and why we create scenes the way we do
- The how's and why's of successful promo videos to increase sales
- Amazing video editing and video production tips and tricks we've gained creating hundreds of videos so your videos really rock
Additional free videography resources are included in the course to help you to enhance your video production and video editing to help you create amazing videos.
Enroll Today and Become a Video Production Video Editing Animation and Video Marketing Master!
Of course, you can always carry on as you are, with sub-optimal videos and just keep on cranking them out! Quantity over Quality! But thats not a smart strategy, particularly as Udemy gets ever more competitive!
And with Udemy's 30 Day money back guarantee you can enroll and if this course does not deliver everything we promise, just ask for a refund. You only have upside in taking this course!
So, what are you wating for, Click on the Buy Now button at the top right hand side of this Course and start discovering how to make Amazing Awesome Videos!
Enroll Today - See you in the Course!
- Online Educators; new and established Udemy Instructors
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing Executives
- Aspiring Videographers
- Media Students
- Affiliate Marketers
Are you happy with your Videos? To be honest, I am never happy with them and I am always looking to learn how to become a better videographer. This is one of the major motivations for this course. John and Scott have teamed up to combine their complementary skills to bring you this course to help you make even better videos and join them in the never ending search for improvement!
Join us today and start making amazing, engaging, enterataing and fun videos today!
We want to share with you how this course came about and, essentially, why two heads are better than one!
The secret to producing good quality courses in quick time is all about creating systems and standardisation. In this section, I will show you how I set up my presentations, the equipment that I use, the structure of my presentations, walk you through the Screenflow editing process I follow and show you the Keynote process as well.
This is not the ultimate answer but I now produced over 250 lectures and I am honing my process all the time.
This lecture covers some of the main principles and settings that I use when creating my Lectures. I show you the outline structure for all my presentations and provide you with an example of my standard presentation template. I explain the key settings I use for my recording in Screenflow and the settings I use when exporting from Screenflow.
There is also a brief discussion of microphone technique
Good equipment is the key to productivity. I have reinvested a significant proportion of my online earnings into making sure I have good, but not necessarily the best or most expensive, equipment to work with
I explain how I combine my iMac with a Logitech Webcam, a Blue Yeti Microphone and Keynote and Screenflow. You can use Powerpoint and Camtasia if you use a PC.
Editing can be a real challenge but if you can master the basics of Screenflow/Camtasia, you should not find it too daunting. When I started it took me forever to edit a video. Now I am much faster and just try to keep things as standardised as possible. One trick, not mentioned in the video, is that it is fine to do several takes of a slide if you are not happy with the result but just keep the recording going and then cut out the stuff you don’t want.
I walk you through how I edited the introduction to this lecture group and hopefully this will help you to get more acquainted with the simple way to do things with Screenflow.
This video summarises what is covered. I explained the key processes that need to be systematised In the Overview, I explained the key principles and settings I use The Equipment lecture walks you through my simple equipment set up
Finally the Editing lecture shows you step by step how I actually put it all together.
This is my original video which I have created for an upcoming course. The actual content of the video is not as important as HOW I put it together. The scenes, the script and the techniques I use. So watch it critically and then I will take you behind the scenes!
Now that you have seen the original video, with the music, I want to take you behind the scenes in Screenflow to show you how this video is put together so that you understand its component elements. Once these are clear in your mind I can share with you how the elements are created to be put together.
If you have a script and you are not going to appear in the video, or a large part of it, there is a real advantage to recording the audio in Audacity, a free and relatively simple to use audio software package. The free download link can be found in the resources section of this video
Scott Vogel Video Creation and Marketing Specialist with BeAVideoPro, shares his thoughts and ideas to animate John's new course video to make more entertaining engaging and informative videos and how to better share the message of his video to engage the viewer
Scott plays John’s new course "Payoneer" video and stops at different points in the video to share thoughts, ideas of what what John’s done well and what can be done to animate the video for a better viewer experience and more engagement. Scott explains what john does and how the video will be improved as he moves through the course.
Scott walks you through his process of reviewing a script and how he begins to outline and frame out how he will tell the story, deliver the message of Payoneer and convey the points, concepts and ideas more effectively and begin to choose the assets needed to share the videos message more effectively.
Scott walks you through his Scene Creation Keyword Asset Worksheet, a tool you can use to plan and develop your scenes, your keywords, determine the app you'll use, the concepts, ideas and thoughts to help you create your videos faster
How I lay out a script to allow for pauses and ease of reading so each scene is timed properly and allows for proper adding of actors and assets and making it easier to work with the scenes in your compositer (Camtasia, Shotcut, Screenflow, etc. )
Follow along as John reads the new script and Scott pauses the recording to comment on John's professional recording style, his inflections, pauses and see how you would record each scene as I make my comments on what I like about his voice recording.
Follow along and see how I:
- Name scenes with a naming convention I'll use throughout the project,
- Use the copy for each scene
- Choose the App I'll use to produce the scene
- Develop a scene naming convention for project continuity
- Add the copy for each scene
- Separating the keywords to help scene development and choose assets and actors
- Brainsoar thoughts, ideas and concepts that will make up the scene message
- Keep track of the timing of each scene
* Script Creation Asset Worksheet Attached in Excel and PDF
Look over Scott's shoulder as he searches his repository of assets and actors in his computer.
Get a new perspective from a video pro on the mindset of quickly searching for assets to best convey the message of each scene in your video.
Here Scott reviews the different videos, svg's, images and other assets and actors he's chosen to create this video.
He explains why he chose the assets and how he plans to direct them in the scenes and how the assets fit the overall concept and message of the script
Using Dollars, Pounds, Euros, Yen, Renmimbi and the Payoneer logo with a spinning globe to show how to create a Morph scene where the Logo Morphs into a spinning globe and the currency Morphs from the spinning globe and then the globe morphs into the final currency.
This is the video clip we used in the Promo Video
Using the actual signup form from the Payoneer website allows for a continuity in the viewer experience so when they see the form in the video and go to the site, they are one in the same, letting them know they’re in the right place
This 7 second scene will have an awesome whiteboard sketch video done in Explaindio with an additional image animating in to draw the eye convey the scene message of Customer Care
Scott summarizes what you discovered in the Video Design Mastery Course. How John took you though creating a lecture in 30 minutes, showed his tips and tricks of audio and video creation, then how Scott took John's new course video, deconstructed and re-built the video into a more entertaining, informative and engaging video.