C++: From Beginner to Expert
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 108 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use C++ language in action
- What is compiler / IDE / Variables / types of variables etc.
- How to work with files - fstream library (i/o operation on files)
- operators - arithmetic, assigment, logical, bitwise
- conditions like if / else / switch
- arrays / multi-dimensional arrays
- loops - for / while / do-while
- functions, overloading functions, passing variables to functions etc.
- dynamic allocation of memory
- creating project in IDE
- object oriented programming
- class and function templates
- input / output streams and validation of data
- STL: vector
You will learn what a programming language like C++/IDE and a compiler is. What is C++?
If you have a problem compiling your C++ project than look here to find a solution. Some IDE's might be a bit different. You might have also made a few mistakes. Let's try to solve the problem.
- libraries like iostream
- std namespace
- how to send something to the output (cout)
- int, float, double, string, char, bool
We learn about address of variable, how to combine string, what are unsigned variables, what are constant variables and when to use them.
We are getting to know:
- The concept of function call / return values of the function
- Inline function.
We create two simple functions, one that ask user for a name and a function that checks if the data coming from the input is digit.
Shortcut text version of why we used cin.ignore and cin.clear in last lecture :)
Why do we use cin.ignore and cin.clear.
You will finally understand:
1) why do we use these instruction
2) how to use them
3) when to use them
4) what makes them different
as a bonus I explain getline function, you will understand use cin vs getline.
We learn what the pointer is and how to use it. We learn what the constant pointer is, and the indicator of permanent value. What is pointer that points to another pointer etc.
- What is the project and how to create it
- Why the main function should return 0 or 1
- Why the main function takes an int argc, char * argv or 
- what does char * argv  mean
- How to bring our program from cmd
- How to write all the values of arguments
- How to check the various arguments and respond to one of them
- How should we compare the strings, that are not string type.
- English language
- Code::Blocks IDE (free)
Save your precious time by buying this course. You will learn how to program in C++ in a fast and easy way!
The total length of the course is over 12 hours! You will learn theory and you will also gain lots of practice. During the course we will write many programs that will make you a great programmer.
All of this is presented by a young man who shares his knowledge, so the language used can be easily understood by everyone.
The course is designed for those who don't have any prior knowledge about programming. It doesn't matter if you have never written any programs or you have no idea about programming... After my course all of this will change. You will bust the myth that programming is a difficult thing only for the few!
After this course you will be able to use the advanced components of the C++ language.
I believe that everyone has the ability to develop software if they are taught properly. Including you. I'm going to give you the context of each new concept I teach you. After my course you will finally understand everything that you code.
Over 240,000 students bought my courses and all of them are happy. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this C++ course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn!
Please check out the free lessons first! See for yourself the great quality of my course and enjoy it!
JOIN NOW and become Expert in C++
- person who wants to understand programming