Videohive - Video Stock Bulk Preparation And Submission
- 38 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare Video Stock Files For Uploads For Batch Upload
- Organizing The Files
- Submitting Files To Videohive For Review
- File Conversion in Batches
- Renaming Files in Batches
- Make Money With Video Stock
- This course is catered towards anyone who loves to film and make videos and would like to make some extra earnings by selling their work as video stock footages on videhive.
This course will teach you how to prepare you files for uploads and submission to Videohive - A site where you can submit video stocks. Videohive does not have the options of uploading content details through CSV and the process requires you to make a few different files per stock submission. Unlike sites like shutterstock, videoblocks, pond5 etc which accepts Bulk upload and submission of file details through CSV and you just have to submit the original files.
This course includes the way to bulk prepare and upload files to Videohive - saving you time and making the whole process easier.
Template sheet and sample files along with links to softwares used for both Mac and Windows are shared as well.
- Anyone who has a camera cabable of filming in 1080p and upwards
In this lecture, I will give you an overview of Videohive - A Video Stock Marketplace and part of the Envato Market
In this lecture, I will give you an overview of files required by Videohive
accepted file formats
In this lecture we will batch process and create Video Preview Files