VFX Bootcamp Zombie Highway
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will possess the knowledge to turn any regular footage into something straight from Hollywood!
- Learn what it takes to create one shot of vfx
- After Effects
- Photoshop or Gimp if you want to create your own matte painting- but I do provide you with the final matte painting :)
- Blender 3d is needed if you wish to complete the bonus tutorial (Helicopter)
I will guide you through a small VFX pipeline to make an amazing movie clip-Once learned you will have the knowledge to take on your own footage and create some stunning visual FX. I will cover Matte painting work and how to use resources from our original footage, than we proceed in creating movement in the shot with various items like smoke- Then on to some 3d integration to make the shot really sing.
You will learn how to:
- Create a realistic matte painting(add items,delete items from our footage)
- Create your own smoke VFX
- Create lighting for your scene
- Take a 3d model and and use in footage with its own shadow VFX
- and many techniques to make a real Hollywood clip!
Bonus Tutorial: Learn to take any 3d object and place into any live footage! This technique is one of the best things I have ever learned! With this knowledge you can place robots,spaceships and any thing you can imagine inside live footqage- to me this bonus is worth the price in its self, why because it took me months to figure it out lol I know you will be truly happy with this bonus for sure-
- Anyone interested in visual effects,beginner and beyond!
You will learn how to use a garbage mask to isolate car and then we will dive into roto-scoping for a better way of masking the car- In this section the more time you put into your masking the better- I just went through it for the technique but if you look closely there are several frames that should be re-worked- Spend the time for a final production!
Finally we bring the helicopter to finish out the scene- by using a pre-rendered helicopter its very easy to lay it into the video- If you wish to create your own helicopter render make sure to try the Bonus Tutorial- Blender Helicopter Animation