Cisco Collaboration Video Lab Course CUCM TMS Jabber CLCOR
What you'll learn
- -You will be have great exposure to CCNA Collaboration 210-065 CIVND Labs
- -You will get better at your job which involves Cisco Collaboration devices.
- -You will be able to analyze and troubleshoot problems with your Cisco Collaboration devices.
- -You will have great understanding for your daily profession.
- -You will start learning how to implement certain topics on Video Endpoints, Telepresence Systems, etc..
- Some basic networking experience.
- Basic CCNA Voice or CCNA Collaboration knowledge
Welcome to CCNA Collaboration 210-065 CIVND Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices Lab Course. This is Your Ultimate Guide For Cisco Collaboration Devices Labs for Telepresence Units, Video Endpoints.
In this course you will learn how to perform necessary configurations for CCNA Collaboration 210-065 CIVND exam topics and important and useful subjects for your profession.
Lets go over each chapter and go on more detail about what to come in this course.
Lab 1 Creating an IP Phone on CUCM
Lab 2 Registering IP Phone to TFTP
Lab 3 Creating a Jabber Phone and Associating It With A User
Lab 4 Configuring Cisco Jabber Client
Lab 5 Configuring Video and Audio Options for Cisco Jabber Client
Lab 6 Reporting A Problem For Cisco Jabber Client
Lab 7 Configuring CUCM for DX650
Lab 8 Placing A Call Using Jabber and Obrving Call Statistics
Lab 9 Introduction to TC Software Based Endpoints
Lab 10 TC Software Based Endpoint Calibration Settings Overview
Lab 11 Configuring EX90 on CUCM
Lab 12 Configuring EX90 to Register to CUCM
Lab 13 Placing A Call and Observing Call Details
Lab 14 Configuring EX-90 to Register to Cisco VCS as a H323 Endpoint
Lab 15 Configuring EX-90 to Register to Cisco VCS as a SIP Endpoint
Lab 16 Changing Default Call Protocol and Call Status on VCS
Lab 17 Adding Speed Dials to Endpoints on CUCM
Lab 18 Configuring Jabber Video to Register VCS
Lab 19 Placing Calls with Jabber Video and Controlling Bandwidth and Far-end Camera Tool
Lab 20 Configure and Verify Telepresence Multisite on EX90
Lab 21 Conference Factory on Cisco VCS and Registration Details
Lab 22 Configure and Verify Telepresence Multiway on EX90
Lab 23 Observe Conference Bridges and Device Pools on CUCM
Lab 24 Creating an Ad Hoc Conference
Lab 25 Provisioning EX 90 on Cisco TMS
Lab 26 Scheduling Automatically Connected Conferences Using Cisco TMS
Lab 27 Monitoring Using Cisco TMS Ticketing Service
Lab 28 Cisco TMS Report Tools to Query CDRs and Export in Excel
Lab 29 Cisco TelePresence MCU Conference and Media Statistics
Lab 30 Setting a Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Phonebook to an Endpoint
Who this course is for:
- I designed this course for you, the one with some CCNA and CCNA Voice or Collaboration knowledge and a great deal of curiosity for the Collaboration world. You may also be the one who operates Collaboration devices daily but you want to know more to get better at your job in configuring, installing, operating and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration devices.
Veyhurdam Dikmen is an experienced Instructor/Engineer with Routing & Switching, Wireless, Voice and Security background. He is a double CCIE with an Electrical & Electronics Degree from METU. He also has CCNP Security, CCNP Wireless, CCNP Collaboration, CCNP RS, Palo Alto PCNSE, Citrix and Brocade certifications. He is the first one to achieve CCIE Wireless in his country.