VestU 301 - Portfolio Implementation
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to develop and maintain a personalized investment program tailored to your need for portfolio growth and tolerance for risk.
- Most students would be well served to complete the "VestU 101 - Investment Principles" and "VestU 201 - Investment Assets" courses prior to taking "VestU 301 - Portfolio Implementation" course.
Portfolio Implementation uses knowledge gained from the previous courses, and guides you through the process of designing a personalized investment plan. You will develop a strong personal sense for the primary decision of how much to allocate to stocks and bonds. You will also be positioned to make specific asset selections, and understand how to mix different assets to diversify and potentially improve your long-term investment returns. The curriculum uses a methodology that provides structure and realism to assist your decision making.
This course takes you from the "practice field" to the "game". You will be capable of self-guiding your investments, but if you use an advisor or broker, you will experience improved interactions and outcomes.
- Anyone interested in improving their investment outcomes.