Verilog on Intel (Altera) FPGA
What you'll learn
- Verilog basic knowledge
- Verilog coding skill
- How to use intel FPGA tools, such as Quartus, Modelsim, USB Blaster etc.
- Drive all kinds of sensors
- FPGA basic knowledge
This series of lessons base on Intel (Altera) FPGA. It will include the content as follows:
(1) Verilog basic knowledge and coding skill;
(2) FPGA basic knowledge and concept;
(3) How to use Intel FPGA Quartus software and USB Blaster for coding and debugging.
(4) How to use modelsim for simulation.
(5) It will discuss some verilog examples in detail, such as, clock divider, fifo, ram, rom, 7 segment dispaly, uart, sequence detector, keyboard etc.
Who this course is for:
- Freshman for intel FPGA
- Beginner of verilog design
Work in embedded system development nearly 15 years;
Proficient in embedded software development by using C, C++, Verilog, familiar with operation system like Linux, Android, OpenWRT, Contiki, best at ARM/FPGA firmware and low level driver software development.
Proficient in embedded hardware design, multi-layer PCB layout, and signal-integrity simulation, master orCAD capture, Allegro, PADS, Hyperlynx; finished hardware system development in ARM, FPGA etc.