Verilog Programming with Xilinx ISE Tool & FPGA
What you'll learn
- Familiar with Verilog HDL Syntax and Semantics.
- Use fundamental Verilog constructs to create simple designs.
- Creating Synthesizable designs in Verilog HDL
- To Create Simulation testbench on Verilog and generating waveform's.
- Use of Conditional Statements as If, Case & Loops with Always block for designing different combinational and sequential components.
- Use Xilinx ISE Design Suit (license of ISE is Free) for FPGA/ASIC based design in Verilog.
- Design with structural design methodology on Verilog.
- Create a PROM File with ISE and Program PROM of FPGA
- Basic Idea of C Programming
- Familiarity with Digital Logic Design
- Hardware Design Basics
- Basic Idea of Logic Simulation
>>>> This is Crash Course on Verilog Programming which includes Verilog Basics to Advance Design <<<<
This Course of Verilog HDL Programming for Beginners is targeted for those enthusiasts and beginners who want to get idea of Verilog, Its programming methodology, Syntax, Operators, Always Block,Conditional Statements-Case/IF else, Writing Simulation Testbench etc. We have started this course from very basic to the designing combinational and sequential circuits (including Finite State Machine) Design.We have used Xilinx ISE Design suit in this course because of it's License is free from Xilinx (You just need to make a user account and follow: our Video Lecture on this Course "How to Get free Xilinx ISE Design suit License" ).
We have showed up you the implementation of Projects of ISE and Spartan 3E & Nexys 2 FPGA and there are some Demo of the implementation on Spartan 3E & Nexys 2FPGA. Finally we have Session on "How to Create PROM File with ISE and Program PROM of Spartan 3E & Nexys 2 FPGA".
The objective of this course is to explore verilog basics, how can project on Xilinx ISE be developed, how to synthesize the design, implement , how to analyse the RTL schematic and how to write constraint for the custom verilog project.
So you can practice this course on Xilinx ISE Design Suit or Altera Quartus Suit.
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Engineering and Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Hardware Design with FPGA enthusiasts
- Digital Design with FPGA enthusiasts
Digitronix Nepal is an FPGA Design Company serving global customers since 2013. As of the initiative of "Democratizing FPGA Education all over the World", Digitronix Nepal has partnered with LogicTronix [FPGA Design and Machine Learning Company] for creating online learning courses and tutorials on "FPGA, VHDL/Verilog, Computer Vision & Video Processing, High Level Synthesis (HLS), MATLAB/System Generator, Machine Learning Acceleratio, SDAccel, SDSoC, Pynq Development, etc."
Digitronix Nepal believes that with the "Ultra Low Cost and FREE Courses" on FPGA Design, enthusiast from any country can learn and explore on the Field of FPGA Design and grab the global opportunities on FPGA Design, ASIC/VLSI Design and Machine Learning Acceleration.