Healthy, delicious, homemade veggie burgers
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Make your own amazingly tasty - and surprisingly healthy - veggie burgers that will leave everyone wanting seconds!
- Be ready to make some veggie burgers!
We'll look at how how to make an awesome veggie burger with lots of flavor and the right texture and cooking method for putting on a bun with all the fixings.There will be an introductory section to give you an overview of the main components of a phenomenal veggie burger, and then we'll dive right in to 10 different veggie burger recipes,which will show you
a variety of techniques and flavors to make the right veggie burger for any occasion.
I'll explain what I'm doing as I go through - and more importantly why I'm doing it so that you can learn to improv on the basic recipes and start making your own creations.
Each section and recipe has an accompanying video, so you can see exactly what I'm doing and I can talk you through my thought process. You'll also get a PDF of the course notes and recipes to keep with you in your kitchen as you try them for yourself!
If you want to cook healthy, tasty vegan food but don't know how or where to start, and you want to learn how to make amazingly tasty - and surprisingly healthy - veggie burgers, this class is for you!
Note: All of the recipes are vegan, sugar-free and oil-free, and most are soy-free, gluten-free, and nut-free. If you have any other dietary restrictions, I'm happy to help you find substitutions.
- Vegans who want to make really flavorful and healthy veggie burgers
- Vegetarians and meat eaters who want to learn more about plant foods and how to make a meal for their vegan friends or family.
- NOT for people who only want to eat fast food burgers or packaged burgers from the freezer section of the grocery store.
Buckwheat is a favorite grain for making burgers, because it cooks quickly and has a great shape and texture for burgers. If you can't find it, though, this recipe is just as nice made with millet or short-grain brown rice.