The Beginner's Guide to Vegetable Gardening
What you'll learn
- Learn where, when and what to plant in your backyard garden!
- Before you start this course take some time to head out in your yard and find a nice sunny spot to plant a garden.
Want to learn how to grow a great garden this summer . . . you should buy this course today!
Here's what you get when you buy this course:
- I will teach you Where to plant your Garden
- You will learn When to plant it
- What are the 12 best veggies to plant in your new garden
- Over 2 hours of engaging content
- Access to a Master Gardener with 18 years of gardening experience
- A 30 day money back guarantee
Learn all you need to know to get started gardening or to improve your existing vegetable garden! Buy it now!
Imagine harvesting 100's of pounds of Vegetables from your own backyard!
Ripe juicy tomatoes, delicious sweet corn or crisp lettuce. It's possible for any one that has a small back yard to grow surprising amounts of vegetables. A small 150 square foot plot can produce several hundred pounds of yummy veggies thru the spring, summer and fall.
In this Vegetable Gardening Basics course you will learn where to put your garden, when to plant it and what are some of the easiest veggies to grow. The course is designed to teach the new gardener the basics to get started. The course will also teach you more experienced gardeners some of the basic principals that you need to know to "pump up" your garden production:
Where to Grow Your Garden
- Raised Bed Gardens
- Flat Bed Gardens
- Sun requirements
- Caring for your soil
- Watering your garden
When to Plant Your Garden
- Cool Weather Crops
- Warm Weather Crops
- Estimated Planting Times
What to Plant in Your New Garden
- Should you plant seeds . . . or seedlings?
- Hybrid seeds vs. Open Pollinated seeds what's the difference?
- 7 Easy to grow Cool Weather veggies
- 5 Easy to grow Warm Weather veggies
Whether you are a new gardener or you have a few years under your belt you will find this course a great guide to improving your backyard garden. Please join our growing community of gardeners as we discuss the best practices for growing a great backyard vegetable garden!
Who this course is for:
- This course will help new and experienced gardeners to start or improve their backyard gardens!
Hi guys, I'm Rick Stone and I’m a gardening fanatic! Over the last 25 years, I've grown a large garden at my home and it seems like every year that garden gets a little larger. Most years we grow between 800 to 1100 pounds of fresh veggies for our table and tons of great flowers to make our yard look awesome.
I grow all of my own seedlings and we have learned how to extend our garden harvest to 365 days a year. Even in our zone 5b garden! Growing in cold frames and hoop houses is the key.
I'm a graduate of the Utah State University Master Gardener program and have been teaching classes for many years on gardening basics and year-round gardening. For the last 7 years, I have been teaching courses online to nearly 10000 students. Come join me and we will learn everything you need to know to have a successful garden.