Vegan Tuscan Cooking Class
What you'll learn
- Cook many simple, traditional, hearty Italian and Tuscan recipes, which are naturally vegan
- How to serve an Italian vegan meal from appetiser to dessert
- How to make fresh pasta from scratch
- How to use basic ingredients in the pantry to make wholesome delicious recipes
- How to create a vegan Tuscan cooking repertoire
- No previous cooking experience needed
- You will need basic cooking equipment such as pots with lids, pans, baking dishes, baking sheets and bowls
- You might need for certain recipes a rolling pin to make pasta
- You will need access to a stove and an oven
- You will need to shop for the ingredients listed in the recipes
I am a Tuscan born and bred food writer and cookbook author. I've been teaching cooking classes in my house in the countryside between Siena and Florence for about 10 years. In this course, I'm sharing my family recipes, the menus for everyday meals and festive occasions, the tips and tricks learned teaching recipes to beginners from all over the world.
With this course, you will join me in my kitchen, attending step-by-step cooking demonstrations to show you exactly how to prepare each recipe. These are simple, traditional recipes that are naturally vegan. We're going to use simple, affordable ingredients. Stock up your pantry and be ready to start cooking like an Italian and Tuscan home cook. Try each recipe soon after you have watched the lesson and enjoy the food with your family.
You'll learn recipes to make antipasti (appetizers, like panzanella, chickpea cake, and grilled vegetables), primi (fresh pasta from scratch like pici and gnocchi, and all the dressings for your pasta), traditional main courses (soups as pappa al pomodoro, and ribollita), contorni (seasonal side dishes from grilled eggplants to stewed green beans) and dolci (as the traditional castagnaccio, a chestnut and olive oil cake).
You will learn:
How to cook many simple, traditional, hearty Italian and Tuscan recipes, which are naturally vegan
How to serve an Italian vegan meal from appetizer to dessert
How to make fresh pasta from scratch
How to use basic ingredients in the pantry to make wholesome, delicious recipes
How to create a vegan Tuscan cooking repertoire
Who this course is for:
- Beginner cooks who want to add vegan Tuscan and Italian recipes to their cooking repertoire
- Those who have an interest in Tuscan cooking and want to start with basic vegan and traditional recipes
- Italian food lovers who want to cook at home traditional Tuscan food
- Those who want to have access to simple, traditional vegan Italian recipes with simple ingredients
I'm a Tuscan born and bred food writer, cookbook author and culinary Instructor.
I've been teaching Tuscan cooking classes in my house in the countryside in between Siena and Florence for about 10 years now.
I've been blogging about Tuscan and Italian food and recipes since 2009. My blog won a Saveur Blog Award in 2019.
I've written 5 cookbooks.