Mouthwatering Homestyle Vegan Desserts
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 25 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Replace animal ingredients (e.g, eggs, milk, butter) in familiar dessert recipes
- Prepare vegan desserts for family and friends
- You should be able to accurately measure ingredients
Whether you have been vegan for sometime, just made the switch or are just curious about what vegans eat, you'll know or soon find out that desserts can be the trickiest foods to "veganize." Besides ice cream, they are also the foods that you're least likely to be able to purchase at a grocery store and definitely at a local restaurant. This leaves those of us with a sweet tooth in an unsatisfying situation. Deciding to remove animal products from your diet shouldn't mean that you have to go without the foods you crave and love.
This course will give you tested and omnivore-approved recipes for some of our favorite desserts. These recipes will fool any meat-lover and I strongly encourage you to avoid mentioning the "v" word when you serve them :) Just let them happily eat and enjoy them, then casually mention later that they happen to be vegan.
I've divided the course into sections for different categories of desserts. Note that I will be adding to the course over time, so when you enroll, be on the lookout for notices that I've added new recipes.
If you've ever wanted to make vegan desserts for your family and friends that they will rave about, this course is for you! Check out the free preview videos and downloadable recipes and if you like what you see, join our class. There's a 30 day money back gurantee, so if you're not pleased you can get a refund.
- This course is for anyone interested in learning how to cook vegan desserts
- This course is for people who are just starting their vegan journey or have considered following a vegan diet
- This course is probably not for anyone who follows a strict gluten-free or oil-free diet
Find out why "vegan" doesn't equal "healthy" and how we can use the recipes in this course to provide others with positive experiences with vegan food.
- Find out my recommendations for substituting eggs, milk and margarine when baking.
- Learn about vegan chocolate chips, pie shells and cream cheese.
- Discover the amazing nuts - raw cashews