Veeam One Network Monitoring
- A little knowledge about VMware workstation like how to install an operating system
- A little knowledge about install windows server
- A little knowledge of virtualization
Veeam ONE, part of Veeam Availability Suite, provides a comprehensive monitoring and analytics solution for your virtual and physical environments. With support for Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Agents, as well as VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V, Veeam ONE delivers deep, Network Monitoring, reporting and automation through interactive tools. so you can be proactive in resolving problems before operational impact.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Monitoring Virtual Datacenter, Virtual Network and Monitoring Veeam Backup Server
- Highly recommended for Monitoring Administrator, Backup Administrator, Virtualization Administrator, Network Administrator
- Take this course if you want to get an Information Technology Job
- Find Course Resources01:38
- Connect with Me00:33
- Veeam Lisencing Part110:09
- Veeam Lisencing Part202:19
- Introducing LAB02:17
- Installing Veeam One11:04
- Monitoring Veeam Backup06:01
- Monitoring Virtual Machines, ESX and Hyper-V11:08
- Veeam One Reporter10:46
- Veeam Business view08:37
- Server Setting13:26
CCNP R+S, CCNA, Microsoft Certified Solution Expert
16+ years of real-world project implementation and delivery in multi-vendor environments. now importing these into classes for students around the world covering the latest technologies from leading vendors on the market: Cisco Systems, Virtualization Technology, Microsoft Windows Server, Fortinet Networks, and Network Security. the courses are like real network workshop and easy to understand.
Ali Mansouri is highly skilled at designing, planning, coordinating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and implementing changes to various aspects of multi-scaled, multi-platform, multi-protocol complex networks as well as course development and instruction for a technical workforce in a varied networking environment.