Vedic Mathematics - The Complete Guide
What you'll learn
- Firstly, you will start loving mathematics as it creates joyous mood through the course
- This course is not just Tips and Tricks, it is in-depth course of Vedic Mathematics.
- Increases the speed of calculation and solving the problem.
- It even makes the complex problems look easy.
- It saves time when solving problems at a faster pace, by improvising individual skills like speed and accuracy.
Vedic Mathematics introduces the wonderful applications to Arithmetical computations, theory of numbers, compound multiplications, algebraic operations, factorization, simple quadratic and higher order equations, simultaneous quadratic equations, partial fractions, calculus, squaring, cubing, square root, cube root and coordinate geometry etc.
ABOUT VEDIC MATH
Swami Bharati Krishna Tirtha (1884-1960), culled a set of 16 Sutras and 13 Sub - Sutras He developed methods and techniques for amplifying the principles contained in the aphorisms and their corollaries, and called it Vedic Mathematics.
The Sutras apply to and cover almost every branch of Mathematics. They apply even to complex problems involving a large number of mathematical Operations.
Learn the Power of Vedic Math in solving complex problems in this course.
Who this course is for:
- People from all walks of life including school and college students, teachers, parents and also those from non-mathematical areas of study will discover the joys of solving mathematical problems using the wonderful set of techniques called Vedic Mathematics. The Application of these techniques is also helpful to those who are preparing for competitive exams viz., CAT, GRE, IIT JEE, and so on. All the techniques are explained with examples. Also the relevant Sutras are indicated along with the problems. In Vedic System a manual approach is preferred. The simplicity of Vedic Mathematics encourages most calculations to be carried out without the use of paper and pen.
She has a Bachelor in Engineering in Electrical & Electronics and also Certified Professional in Electrical Cadd. Technically skilled in AutoCAD, Revit-MEP, Primavera-P6.
She was always fascinated by mathematics and secured 3rd Rank in school level in “Mathematica-2002” Maths Talent Examination.She truly enjoys sharing her knowledge with others and from her early twenties she has been teaching courses in mathematics.
She has received an Award of appreciation from Emats All India General Knowledge Test in 2002 & 2003.
Having secured outstanding grade in NIIT@School in 2004, she has been involved in the design and implementation of mobile apps, desktop applications. She has a keen interest in learning new languages, an avid bookworm and a passionate photographer.
Being a socially active person, she followed her passion to learn more about humanity and social science for which she got certification by Universiteit Gent, Belgium.