Brief summary of Linear Algebra with a few cool examples
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Definition of dimension
- Dual vector space
- matrix multiplication as dot product
- 2 hour concentration span
- maths maturity
Summarises ideas of abstract linear algebra and goes through one list of fundamental exercises.
Then we transition into concrete linear algebra and talk about matrices. Some cool examples are included such as why finite fields have a prime power number of elements. A summary statement of Jordan Canonical form Theorem is also given.
- maths olympiad students wanting to learn linear algebra
- undergraduates who want to have another perspective on linear algebra
- anyone who likes maths and has sound thinking
If you have time and want to learn things slow, I suggest the next lecture's link to a youtube playlist.
The lectures here can be quite intense and are good if you just want to know how to think about everything when you are done.
Exercises are essential to understanding the finer details of a topic and are lacking here esp for matrices. However these are readily available everywhere.