Vector illustration of a landscape scene
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- will learn how to effectively conceptualize your illustration
- will learn how to use Adobe Illustrator in order to complete a vector illustration
- will learn how to draw a house, trees and a dog in a minimal style
- will learn how to build an actual illustration from a simple sketch
- Adobe Illustrator
This course is for anyone who wants to develop their artistic abilities in order to conceptualize and create a great vector illustration in a minimal style.
I am going to develop the vector illustration in Adobe Illustrator and the course will cover design principles, concept development, sketching and how to turn a sketch into a veritable illustration.
The course is structured into 5 parts as follows:
Part 1 - Introduction
In the introduction section I provide the students with a brief presentation of my artistic career and the goals for the curse.
Part 2 - Get Started with the Vector Illustration
In this part I will talk about Design principles applied to illustration, how to conceptualize an illustration and I complete the sketch for the vector illustration. The sketch process is divided into two videos.
Part 3 - Working on the Vector Illustration
This is actually illustrating the house, the background and the dog from the scene
Part 4 - Finish up the Vector Illustration
In this part I add the finishing touch and wrap up the vector illustration
Part 5 - Conclusion
Thanks to the students and farewell
The course is going to take about 1.5 hours to complete.
Whether you are a total beginner in the field of illustration or a professional artist, anyone will find an useful piece of information and apply it to their own artwork.
- This course is for anyone who wants to start creating vector illustrations and also for the ones who want to think different when creating a piece of artwork
- Professional artists who want to find useful information on how to use a vector based software like Adobe Illustrator without any fancy tools
In this lecture you will learn about the instructor's artistic background.
You will also see some of his artwork and contact details.
This lecture covers two simple design principles: hierarchy and order that are very important to build a solid foundation for yourvector illustration.
This lecture covers the process of approaching and drawing a dog in a very accessible manner. You can take the notions learned in this video and apply them when drawing and illustrating any animal.
We will break the animal anatomy into simple and big shapes and then connect them. After this lecture you will realize that illustrating a stylized dog is very, very easy.
This lecture covers a summary of what you have learned from the course:
- think differently when creating your own vector illustration
- come up with your own unique concepts
- successfully place elements into a good composition
- illustrate different objects in a loose and beautiful style