Vector Drawing on the iPad with Affinity Designer
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn all the tools necessary to take their sketches and turn them into finished, professional looking vector artwork.
- You will need an iPad
- You will need Affinity Designer for the iPad
Creating art is fun and your online courses should be too.
In this light hearted course I teach my zombie friend how to break down a complex poster design into small easy to create chunks just like the pros do. We learn all the tools you need one at a time by actually creating art with them and adding them to our poster.
By the end of this course you will be able to turn your sketches into professional high quality vector illustrations that will blow away your friends and family.
About Affinity Designer
Affinity designer is a fairly new program but is gaining traction fast due to it’s deep feature set and its place as an inexpensive Adobe Illustrator replacement. It's also the most complete vector application available on the iPad.
- Beginners who want to learn how to make digital art
- Adobe Illustrator users who want to create vector art on the iPad
In this section we cover what you can expect from this course and how it is laid out. We will also cover what is included and what you need.
Now we’re getting to the good stuff. In this section we’re going to start drawing and learning about the shape tool and how it’s used in illustration.