Building Apps in Delphi With the VCL Part 2
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 40 Additional controls covered
- Require access to a copy of Delphi (which you can get for free)
- Viewing Part 1 is highly recommended
Yes that's right, it's back, it's better, it's Part 2. This course continues on from where we left off in Part 1. We increase our coverage of the Visual Component Library looking at over 40 additional controls - that's more than twice as many as the previous video! This gives you a total of over 60 visual and non-visual controls that you can use to build powerful and flexible user interfaces.
We also enhance our Periodic Table, write a couple of new periodic tables (using a TGridPanel and TPaintBox) and look at how Drag and Dock works.
Who This Course is For
- If you've completed Part 1
- There is a particular control you want to know how to use (note that I won't be reviewing properties already covered in Part 1)
- Anyone who wants to build Windows applications in Delphi