Access & Excel VBA App & Usage Monitoring Online with Azure
- 30 mins on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course, you will be able to monitor your desktop VBA applications (Access VBA or Excel VBA or Word or Powerpoint) in real time, online, no matter where they are on the Earth's sphere. Tracking usage, performance tracking, error tracking, and much, much more.
- You will learn How to create a new Microsoft Azure cloud FREE account with 200$ of credits from Microsoft.
- How to create a new Azure Application Insights resource in Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Log Events in real-time from your Excel VBA or Access VBA desktop Application into Microsoft Azure cloud (Azure Application Insights).
- Track Errors in real-time from your VBA projects (Access VBA applications or Excel VBA workbooks) using the Azure Application Insights
- How to connect Microsoft Office products (Access VBA or Excel VBA or Word or PowerPoint) to Microsoft Azure Application Insights
- Some knowledge of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Access VBA or Excel VBA or Word or PowerPoint is required.
- You need to have Windows version of Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access installed so that you can use the examples that are available to you in this course.
- FREE version of VBA Telemetry client. It is included in resources in this course (for connecting your VBA project with Azure Application Insights).
- FREE Microsoft Azure account for accessing Azure Application Insights. If you don't have one, you will learn how to open one and get 200$ of credits from Microsoft.
Excel VBA Application & Usage Monitoring Online with Azure.
In this course you will learn how to connect your Excel VBA Workbook, Access VBA Application or any other Microsoft Office product that supports VBA and Microsoft Azure cloud.
Why? Because ...
... You created a killing Microsoft Office document, Access VBA Application, Excel VBA Workbook, Word document or PowerPoint slideshow or other that supports VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
You've distributed them around the world to your users.
But how do you know if there are any bugs in your, eg. Excel VBA code, what parts of your document is used the most, which function, routine or part of the Access VBA or Excel VBA code is executed faster or slower on your user's machines?
Or are your Microsoft Office documents used at all?
Now you can! With help of VBA Telemetry and Azure Application Insights.
All you need is a Free Azure Account and a Free version of VBA Telemetry client.
Insert few lines of VBA code into your Office document (eg. Excel VBA code) and enjoy how your tracking data is flowing into your FREE Azure Account ready to be viewed and analyzed by you.
From the author of the VBA Telemetry client, Davor Geci, with more than 20 years of programming experience, you will learn how to, with just a few lines of VBA code, connect your Access VBA or Excel VBA or Word or PowerPoint or any other VBA project with Azure cloud.
This will give you the unseen opportunities and possibilities for improving and monitoring your VBA projects (eg. Excel VBA projects), no matter where the user is located.
And all that in real-time.
Feel free to take a look at preview lectures and the course description before making a decision to buy.
If you ever get stuck with something in the course, just post a message in the Q&A of this course and I will respond as soon as I can to help you out.
And yes, this course is covered with 30-day money back guarantee.
You don't have anything to lose.
So don't wait.
Take this course NOW!
- Anyone wishing to learn how to Track (log) Errors, Events & Metrics from VBA projects (Access VBA or Excel VBA or Word or PowerPoint) in real-time online.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to Track Performance and Usage of their desktop VBA applications (Access VBA app, Excel VBA workbook, Word document, Powerpoint presentation).
- Anyone wishing to learn advanced Error handling in Excel VBA or Access VBA
- Anyone who wants to learn how to Connect Microsoft Office products (Access VBA or Excel VBA or Word or PowerPoint) to Microsoft Azure Application Insights
VBA Asynchronous vs Synchronous Logging (tracking) - Access, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
In real-time - online - using Azure Application Insights.
The impact on your app’s performance is almost none.
Tracking calls are non-blocking, and are batched and sent in a separate thread.
This is why we say “in almost real-time”.