Value Added Tax (VAT) - Implementation in Saudi Arabia/ Gulf
What you'll learn
- Learn Concept and Principles of VAT
- Know its implication in Saudi Arabia and gulf
- What is subject to standard rate, zero rate or exempt.
- How to handle Export and Imports
- How to do VAT Accounting for VAT Payable/ Receivable/ Neutral
- How to handle discounts and adjustments
- How to fill a VAT Return
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting/ Tax
Tax Accountant are in high demand now in the Gulf as GCC is implementing VAT. This course helps the Accountants and the stakeholders to understand VAT Concepts and Operations and it provide guidance on VAT Accounting.
Value Added Tax is already implemented in most parts of the world and now it is Gulf's turn. So, in Gulf pre-implementation work has been completed and from January 01, 2018 all the registered business have started charging VAT on supplies of Goods and Services with in Saudi Arabia.
As the member states in GCC are negotiating to treat GCC on Single Territory Concept, the concept and rules are same in all states with minor exceptions hence this course will help prepare all the accountants and administrators in the Gulf for this implementation process.
After this course they will be equipped to respond to this implementation challenge and will lead their organization in the whole process as well as train their team to get best output and achieve organizational goals.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Accountants, Consultants and Administrators who manage VAT or going to manage it soon.
A Certified Public Accountant, also holds an MBA (Finance), carries twelve years of experience, has been involved in teaching and training students and professionals. During practice, has been engaged with Logistics and Courier, Manufacturing and Construction Industry.
Has vast experience in developing teaching and training material and in design, development and implementation of Accounting Processes.