Value Stock Market Investing: Invest In Undervalued Stocks
What you'll learn
- Understand the principles of value investing and how to apply them in their investment strategies.
- Identify undervalued stocks using simple fundamental analysis (Ratio) techniques.
- Be able to determine a company's true or intrinsic value.
- Make informed investment decisions based on their analysis of a company and the future prospects for their stock.
- Develop a long-term investment strategy that emphasizes value investing principles.
- No prerequisites other than a desire to learn how to apply the time tested principles of Value Stock Market Investing.
This course is designed to teach investors the principles and techniques of value investing, a proven investment strategy used by some of the most successful investors in history, including Warren Buffett, Benjamin Graham, and Charlie Munger.
Students will learn how to identify undervalued stocks, that provide a margin of safety, and give you much better upside in terms of stock price appreciation and profits.
Here are a few thoughts from Warren Buffett about value investing:
"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get." - In this quote, Warren Buffett emphasizes the importance of focusing on the intrinsic value of a company rather than just the stock price.
"It's far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price." - This quote highlights the importance of investing in high-quality companies with strong fundamentals, rather than just focusing on undervalued stocks.
"Whether we're talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down." - Here, Warren Buffett explains that he looks for opportunities to buy high-quality stocks at a discounted price, which is a key principle of value investing.
"I try to buy stock in businesses that are so wonderful that an idiot can run them. Because sooner or later, one will." - This quote speaks to the importance of investing in companies with a durable competitive advantage, which can continue to generate profits even if management changes.
Overall, Warren Buffett's philosophy of value investing emphasizes the importance of focusing on a company's intrinsic value, buying stocks at a discount to their intrinsic value, and investing in high-quality companies with strong fundamentals.
Some of the lessons included are:
What is value investing exactly.
Traits of value investors.
Value investing types.
Evaluating dividends and will they continue to be paid out by a stock.
Using Price To Book Value to evaluate stocks.
Using Price To Earnings Growth (PEG Ratio).
Determining the Intrinsic Value of a stock.
Evaluate if a company can pay its debts with the current and quick ratios.
Protect yourself by recognizing value traps.
How to avoid catching a falling knife when investing in stocks.
Action steps to put what you learned in motion.
Wisdom from the big 3 of investing in the stock market.
Plus much more!
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
Understand the principles of value investing and how to apply them in their investment strategies.
Identify undervalued stocks using simple fundamental analysis (Ratio) techniques.
Use various valuation methods to determine a company's intrinsic value.
Make informed investment decisions based on their analysis of a company's financial data and intrinsic value.
Develop a long-term investment strategy that emphasizes value investing principles.
The big goal of course, is to buy good companies that may be currently selling at a discount that we can buy and then later sell at a profit. If that sounds like classic buy low and sell high it is!
The next step. Just click the button to enroll and I look forward to seeing you in your first lesson.
Who this course is for:
- Great if you are a newer stock market investor and want to learn proven concepts used by many famous and everyday investors in the stock market.
- Perfect if you like the idea of finding good companies who stock price may be temporarily low but has great potential upside.
UDEMY'S #1 PERSONAL FINANCE AND INVESTING INSTRUCTOR. THANK YOU STUDENTS!
Plus, Business, Leadership, and Management courses.
Firmly believe that anyone can succeed at investing and education is the key.
1. Provide learning that is of tremendous value with complete courses with tips, tactics, and tools, that can be applied immediately.
2. Leverage personal success as a regular person who built a million dollar plus investing portfolio and lives daily what is taught. If Steve can do it so can you.
3. Great teaching experience as a former Director of Global Training in the business world and as an Adjunct University Professor. Not only expertise but can teach it to help you. Core belief is helping others to succeed.
WHAT ARE STUDENTS SAYING?
This guy is hands down amazing. Wonderful man, great energy, applicable ways to perform, and a phenomenal presentation. Great job! -Mathew M
Brilliant course. Plenty of very useful information that is explained well by the tutor. -Nicholas D
The course was inspiring for me to book other training at Udemy in stock trading as well. -Martin H
Absolutely phenomenal. The perfect introductory investing course. And Steve is one of the most engaging and fun instructors I have seen on Udemy. Worth the full price and a no brainer on sale. -Luc C
This course is absolutely amazing. Steve gives you the fundamentals of how and where to invest to get PASSIVE INCOME rolling in. Thank you Steve for providing this knowledge on how to invest in different ways to obtain PASSIVE INCOME regularly. I recommend this course for anyone who is tired of having only one avenue of income. - Brandon B
Here are a few best sellers to check out and search "Steve Ballinger" on Udemy to see the entire list.
Investing Success: Learn Keys From A Millionaire Investor.
Investing In Stocks: The Complete Course (11 HR)
Cryptocurrency: Complete Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins. (8 HR)
Passive Income Investing And Side-Gig Mastery.
Dividend Growth Investing: The Complete Dividend Success Course
Plus many more investing courses and professional courses based on Steve's 25 years of leadership and management experience such as Leading When You Are Not In Charge and Job Interviewing: Complete Job Interview Success Course 6HR.
Wishing you all the best and I hope to see you in a course.