Value Investing Strategies for Stock Market Investing
What you'll learn
- Learn the Benjamin Graham Strategy. Also known as the cigarette butt strategy
- Learn the basics of moat based value investing employed by great investors like Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger & Seth Klarman
- Get an investment framework to evaluate any stock idea
- Learn how to identify if a business will be able to sustain its growth are not
- Learn potential accounting red flags to watch-out for in any stock investment idea
- Learn how to evaluate the management of the business you are looking to invest in.
- Understand basics of financial statements including balance sheet, profit & loss statement & cash flow statement
- Learn Common Size Analysis and Ratio Analysis to understand performance of any business
- An open mind interested in learning value investing
- Basic knowledge regrading what is stock, stock market etc. is enough for learning investing through this course
- No software requirement. Only an internet connection would suffice
Latest News: Indian Insight Founder & Instructor of this course, Yash Utmani was ranked 8th in Position Trading & 12th in Day Trading in Equities Segment in the last concluded edition of Pro Advisory Championship Competition, India 2016.
Now see what the students are saying about this investing course:
"The course exceeded my expectations; it offers a global, complete and professional vision of value investing strategies for the stock market.
It is a great job and highly recommended."
"This course provides an extremely detailed account of value investing strategies and great explanation of all aspects of financial statements as well. I really enjoyed this course as it exceeded my expectations."
"getting to learn what is truly value investing. always had this notion of forever holding and realized thats not the case for value investing "
Value investing is about investing in quality stocks that are trading substantially below their potential. The idea is to identify quality businesses when they provide sufficient margin of safety and investing in them for the long term.
Within value investing there are two broad strategies which are used by famous value investors like Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger for wealth creation. My goal is to cover these investing strategies and deliver a comprehensive investing framework that you may use to identify value stocks. If you are someone who would like to understand the key concepts in value investing and achieve financial freedom then this course is perfect for you.
You don’t need to worry if you don’t know anything about accounting or financial statements or investing for that matter. Because in this course I am going to start by teaching you financial statement analysis, so that you get the basic understanding around financial statements. This is very important for your success in value investing. So in the first three sections we cover:
1. Understanding Financial Statements (including Balance sheet, Income Statement & Cash Flow Statement) for Investing
2. Common Size Analysis of Financial Statements to enhance understanding of the business for investing
3. Financial Ratio Analysis (including activity ratios, liquidity ratios, solvency ratios and valuation ratios) to dig deep before investing in any business
The next three sections are completely dedicated to value investing & investing strategies where we look at:
1. Benjamin Graham's value investing strategy
2. Moat based Value Investing
3. A complete investing framework to evaluate stocks for investing
We will also cover related topics that are as important for your investing. These topics include:
1. How to figure out if a company will be able to sustain its growth or not?
2. Concept of Margin of Safety in Value Investing
3. Additional criterion for the value investing framework to evaluate management of any company
4. Additional criterion related to accounting red flags for detecting possible accounting frauds before investing.
At the end of this course you will have a complete value investing framework to evaluate any business for long term investing. Too many value investing courses cover only how to invest, but do not tell you when to exit. However in investing knowing when to exit is as important as knowing which stock to invest in. Hence this course will also guide you on when to exit your investment in a stock.
So if you would like to start your journey in the value investing world or take it further, this course will be a complete package for you.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in learning how to invest in the stock market
- People looking to generate consistent returns using value investing strategies
- People looking for investment framework to analyze businesses
Indian Insight is niche stock advisory and education firm with focus on providing education and stock advisory services for retail investors.
We offer a wide range of courses for beginners and experienced traders. All our courses are designed with focus on practical learning and rich experience