Value Investing and Fundamental Stock Analysis
- No prerequisites. Just the right attitude in wanting to build your own long term investment plan.
- Open to learn new ideas and challenge conventional ones, particularly ones promoted in main stream finance.
- Although not jargon heavy, the lessons will cover reviewing financial statements and you will need to be comfortable with general business terms or be open to researching terms used independently.
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!! And what a time it is for value investing.
Don’t believe us, according to a June 5th 2020 FT article by Merryn Somerset Webb, in “1904, value had been underperforming for 14 years and by 59%. It showed its best performance ever over the subsequent 16 years. This time around it’s 11 years of value underperformance and by 59%.”
The historic divergence between growth and value stocks presents a huge opportunity for those willing to learn.
This course is meant to empower those looking to invest and create stock portfolios, with tools for value investing and selecting stocks based on strong long-term fundamentals.
It introduces and covers practical aspects of evaluating company financial statements, utilizing and calculating investment ratios and come with a practical model for analysis and comparing different stocks.
A course with all elements to help the student start from scratch in investing in stocks and ensuring their approach is one that uses conservative, long-term value based investing principles.
Who this course is for:
- You want to invest for the long term. I'm talking building an investment portfolio that emphasis identifying, acquiring and holding under-valued stocks for what may be years or even decades.
- You have an interest in stocks/shares and want to build some ownership in great companies. This course will help you evaluate if you are paying way too much right now when buying shares of a certain company.
- You have unsuccessfully (or successfully) tried day-trading, binary options, FX trading, crypto trading and are looking for a longer term and more conservative investment strategy (where you don't have to worry about overnight positions, margin calls, borrow, etc on a daily basis).
- You want to leave something for your children/family by building a legacy investment portfolio to pass on
- 00:45Aims of the course
- 02:01Course Structure
Kagwe started his career in London as a Trader at Morgan Stanley’s Institutional Equities Division - where he traded stocks in the Consumer Goods, Retail, Industrials and Pharmaceuticals sector.
This was followed by a role in the investment team of private equity firm, Berkeley Energy, investing in utility scale renewable energy projects in various frontier and emerging economies.
He is currently the CEO of ChargeBound and also manages a London-based clean energy investment consultancy. Outside of investing, he is a passionate advocate of clean-energy generation, distribution and mobility.