VALUE INVESTING made EASY - Secrets of Intelligent Investing
What you'll learn
- The SECRETS OF INTELLIGENT INVESTING based on the principles of BENJAMIN GRAHAM, the father of Value Investing.
- How to MINIMIZE RISK while maximizing return.
- Over 5 hours of quality content with the KNOWLEDGE of the most successful investors and my EXPERIENCE from 30 years of investing.
- How to act in rough markets.
- How you can find your OWN STRATEGY without being overwhelmed by all the information you can find out there.
- How to find your SWEET SPOT or CIRCLE OF COMPETENCE.
- Everything you need to know to START investing as a private value investor RIGHT NOW.
- And: “There is No such thing as a Good Idea regardless of Price” - Howard Marks
- How to find the RIGHT COMPANY to invest in.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Just a passion for stock investing and the will to learn about it.
- You need no materials. You will get a Workbook to every Lesson.
- You also will get an Investors Checklist!
- Just watch and enjoy.
You don‘t have to be extraordinary to achieve extraordinary results! - Warren Buffett
Value Investing made Easy
First things first: What I‘m talking about in this course is the basis on which I make my own investment decisions. I‘m not only talking about the Secrets, I‘m executing them for nearly 20 years.
When you start your investment career, you often don‘t know where to start. There are hundreds of thousands of gurus and strategies out there, but who’s the best and what’s the right strategy for you? It’s overwhelming.
I felt the same 30 years ago and after experiencing, reading and learning a lot, especially from the greatest and most successful investors like Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, Joel Greenblatt, Howard Marks, Seth Klarman, Monish Pabrai etc. I found some of the most essential aspects of being a successful private value investor. Based on the principles of Buffetts great teacher and mentor Benjamin Graham, the father of Value Investing, and his great work “Intelligent Investing”, I revealed the Secrets of Intelligent Investing and put them together in this extraordinary course in a way that everyone, even the absolute beginner, can start immediately with confindence.
There are a lot of courses about Value Investing, but you won’t find anyone like this. This course will give you a new perspective on Value Investing and Investing as a whole, because you're going to take a look at it like you've never done before. When you understand what’s really behind the Investing stuff you become more confident regarding companies, their shares and your decision to buy or sell. And that's what it's about. Finding a way you feel comfortable and confident when investing in a company, having the knowledge to and patience while investing.
That’s why you‘ll learn in this course about
The Secret of Ignoring
The Secret of Independence
The Secret of Simplicity
The Secret of Security
The Secret of Knowledge
These are the 5 key elements for becoming a reasonable and confident investor. These Secrets will help you to find your own value investment strategy which fits your mentality and personality.
In The Secret of Ignoring you will learn
√ why not listening to every information and opinion,
√ why not knowing everything is of absolute importance with regard to success in the stock market and
√ how you can succeed, too.
The Secret of Independence
√ helps you to increase your self-reliance in investing and
√ it shows you how to react in rough market times.
In The Secret of Simplicity
√ you will learn that stock investing is not complicated and
√ how you can build your fortune on that simplicity.
√ You will receive suggestions on how to choose the right stocks.
The Secret of Security
√ destroys the myth that high returns only come with high risk.
√ Instead, it helps you to keep the risk of money investment low and
√ It shows you how you can use essential safety aspects.
In The Secret of Knowledge you learn
√ the importance of knowledge when investing your money and
√ what knowledge you really need.
You not only learn a whole lot about Investing and Value Investing in particular. You will also get a Workbook for each Secret which guides you through the course and helps you to understand every part of the Secrets. You will get an Investors Checklist which helps you during your investment decisions. Quizzes will show your progress on your journey to becoming a successful private Value Investor.
Instead of buying a bunch of books and investing hours in reading and finding out yourself what investing is about, watch this course and invest the saved money (your hard earned money) in your first, well chosen company.
Who this course is for:
- Investors who want to manage their own money, because they know best what’s good for them.
- Investors who want to minimize risk while maximizing their returns.
- Investors who want to find their own strategy based on knowledge about Value Investing and patience based on self-confindence.
- Investors who want to learn from the most successful investors.
- Investors who don’t want to get rich quick, but build their fortune over time.
I found mit passion for the stock market at the age of 16 and bought my first stocks for 200DM when I was 18. I still hold this company.
I’m an active private investor for 30 years now, retired from a 9-5 job in my mid 40s. I always managed my own money and that of my family. This independence helped me to find my own strategy based on the principles of Benjamin Graham, the father of Value Investing, and the knowledge and experience of the great investors, like Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, Joel Greenblatt, Howard Marks, Seth Klarman, Monish Pabrai etc. with double digit returns.
Besides studying the great and most successful investors, I studied economics, political science and history.
I wasn’t always successful with my investments. During the Dotcom bubble I lost 95% of my investments in a company called SCM Microsystems mostly because back then I hadn’t any reasonable strategy and I listened to all those alleged experts in the media who tell you which shares to buy.
After 2000 I dug deeper into Value Investing, very deep indeed, and found my way of investing, which helped me through many rough times, like the financial crisis in 2008 and also the crash in 2020.
The concentration on great companies with great fundamentals within my Circle of Competence, the right price-to-value ratio with a reasonable Margin of Safety helped me to build my own fortune.
“There is no such thing as a good idea regardless of price”