Valuable Suggestions to SAP aspirants and SAP Consultants
What you'll learn
- Suggestions to SAP aspirants who are working in Purchasing, Accounting, Stores, Sales etc. departments
- Suggestions to SAP aspirants who are Trained and Certified Freshers
- Tips to remember Accounting Entries in P2P Cycle
- Tips to remember Movement Types in SAP Inventory Management
- Tips to prepare for SAP Interviews
- Suggestions to get the Job in Foreign Countries
- Basic knowledge on Business Process
In this course, I covered few general topics along with technical topics.
- Suggestions to the employees who are working as Clerk or Executive or Managers in different departments like Purchasing, Sales, Stores (Inventory or Logistics), Engineering, Plant Maintenance, Marketing, Production, Quality, etc.
- Importance of SAP Knowledge and the benefits with the knowledge in one's career
- Clear suggestions to SAP End users who always confuse about their future plan
- Guidance to SAP Certified Freshers who are fresh graduates
- Guidance to SAP Trained Freshers who are fresh graduates
- Importance of SAP Certification during the Job search
- Suggestions to get the Job in a Foreign country
- Multiple ways to plan from now to get the dream job abroad
- Suggestions to escape from fake job offers
SAP Knowledge Topics:
- Most people struggle to remember Movement types during the beginning of their career. I have provided inputs to remember and handle efficiently
- High-level goods movements are explained based on starting a number of the movement types. For example, 1 series for Goods Receipt, cancellation, return, etc.
- Remembering and understanding Accounting Entries is really a big challenge to most SAP Consultants. I did my best to give tips to understand better in this course for the accounting entries related to P2P Cycle
- Difference between Debit entry and Credit entry with the linkage of accounting entries among Goods Receipt, Invoice Receipt, and Payment are explained in this course with suitable examples
- Multiple cases are taken as an example to explain clearly to the audience
Who this course is for:
- Fresh Graduates
- Employees from Purchasing Department
- Employees from Logistics Department
- Employees from Sales Department
- Employees from Accounting Department
- Employees from Production Department
- Employees from Plant Maintenance Department
- SAP MM Consultants
My Name is Ganesh Padala. I have around 10+ years of SAP Consulting experience in modules like SAP MM, SAP WM, and SAP HUM along with 3.5 years of Industrial domain experience as an SAP End User.
I did 3 End to End Implementations in SAP WM, 3 End to End Implementations in SAP MM, 4 Roll-out projects, and 2 Support projects. I worked for domains like Home appliances Sales, Paint, Pharmaceutical, Crop Science, Herbicides, Construction, Real Estate, Facility Management, and Hi-Tech as SAP Functional Consultant.
I have experience in Global Implementation experience for clients in India, Germany, Singapore, New Zealand, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
Our SAP Tutorials are utilized by more than 200,000 students on YouTube since 2015 and more than 8,000 students on Udemy
You can check my courses on Udemy to enhance your skills and provide your valuable feedback