Vagrant Master Course
- Windows or Linux OS with Vagrant installed and Virtualbox and Hyper-V
Welcome to my course on Vagrant. In the world of DevOps it is increasingly important to be able to provide large volume of machines that have identical configuration in every sense. Most of the time the source of misconfiguration comes from human errors. You find yourself in a situation when a code on an identical machine ran but it is not running on yours... After hours of troubleshooting you find that some package was on an older version that became the source of your headache. Vagrant is there for you to the rescue. This course will teach you the ins and outs of the platform and get you up to speed to ensure your next promotion or job security.
Who this course is for:
- Starters and Intermediate Engineers both benefit.
- 07:00Provisioning with shell
- 07:22Provisioning with puppet
- 06:37Provisioning with chef
- 05:45Argument passing to shell module
- 03:44Multimachine environments
- 27:28Create your own vagrant box from start to finish
My name is Dániel. I am a young Hungarian enthusiast who is all about programming, and scripting and learning something new everyday. My profile is mainly about Python and Powershell with some Docker spicing. I am also an aspiring youtuber and love to help other people either by teaching or with ideas.
Despite my age I have confidence in my skills, and I believe we can make the world a better place by teaching people to think for themselves.
See you soon,