Vacation Rental, AirBNB Management - from Beginner to Pro!
What you'll learn
- Operate multiple vacation rental properties at a professional level.
- Avoid costly mistakes getting started in vacation rentals or on AirBNB
- Generate profits very quickly
- Understand how to build on the principles taught here to scale into a larger business.
- A desire to learn about Vacation Rental and Short Term Rental management
- Everything will be defined and taught from the very basic level through to the more advanced subjects
Here you will cover several lessons that will introduce you everything you need to know to start managing a vacation rental (or multiple!), and how to get started with your first properties. Our goal is to help you get a jumpstart into managing in your market to begin making profit very quickly. Watch the basic level lessons to get the knowledge required to have initial success, then progress to the more advanced levels to scale and master the business!
This course will make you a professional vacation rental manager, but once you've mastered this please join us at Vacation Rental University to see over 50 hours of additional content going extremely deep in each subject.
Who this course is for:
- People who are new to managing Vacation Rentals, short term rentals, (VRBO, AirBNB) and want to see rapid success!
- REALTORS who are interested in how Vacation Rentals work so they can sell more properties.
- People who think they are interested in Vacation Rentals or AirBNB's so they can decide if the work fits their lifestyle and personality.
Micah Berg is the “Servant-in-Chief” (CEO) of RealJoy Vacations in Destin, FL that also owns a subsidiary brand called Book Urban in Nashville, Denver, and Austin. Micah brings a mixture of military and financial management industry experience to the RealJoy Vacations executive team. Micah took over a failing vacation management company in early 2009, with only 20 units, and has very quickly transformed it into one of the leading companies in the industry with over 425 units under management as of June 2018 with over $25 million in annual revenue.
Micah also recently founded and is the CEO of Vacation Rental University which aims to educate the vacation rental and short-term rental space to a high level of competency to solidify Vacation Rentals as an official “industry” by completing the loop by having an end-to-end education platform available to get started in the business or follow through to mastery. Micah’s co-founders are Jim Olin and Michael Friedman who both have multiple decades of experience in the Vacation Rental industry. The blood sweat and tears of their combined years have gone into over 350 video lessons as well as all of the forms, templates, and tools required to properly manage a vacation rental business.
Micah will be recognized in the 2018 top 100 entrepreneurs in real estate and RealJoy Vacations will be listed on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list.
Being so involved in a rapidly growing and very competitive industry, Micah understands the value of pioneering new ideas and utilizing a mixture of education, data and technology in order to stay a step ahead of the competition. In addition to VRU, Micah used this experience to develop a vacation rental operational management software which was ultimately sold to the Kigo business unit of RealPage (RP) in 2015 and has become Kigo Operations Management (KOM).
Micah started his professional career as a Financial Advisor for Merrill Lynch in Atlanta, GA and moved to Destin, FL to assist in opening a new branch. During his years with Merrill Lynch Micah was recognized multiple times for superior performance and production and was part of a team that was fiduciary managers of over $450 million dollars of investment assets for their clients.
Prior to his career in the financial industry Micah was a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps and served our country in Operation Iraqi Freedom (I and III) with the 13th and 15th Marine Expeditionary Units (SOC) out of Camp Pendleton, CA. During his service in OIF III Micah was recognized for the superior performance of his duties and leadership by receiving a Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal. After ending his active service with the Marine Corps he became the Commandant of the Marine Corps League - Emerald Coast Detachment 915 for 3 years and continues to be active in philanthropy and the community of Marines today.
Micah is a licensed real estate agent in Florida and received several licenses and designations during his career including;
· Series 7 - General Securities Representative
· Series 66 - Securities Law
· Life, Health, Variable Annuity, and Long-Term Care Insurance
· Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC) designation
· Designated as an “Advisor for Alternative Investment Classes” to institutions and individuals