VACATION IN EL SALVADOR
- Students must have knowledge with some programs and access to different applications such as EDMODO and PHPBB finally they need a computer cell phone or tablet for access to Udemy
Hello and welcome to this course. It is a great pleasure for us to be your instructors. We hope that many new and new things, especially, that you have a lot of fun. In this course, the information with the students about the answers to the holidays in El Salvador. The instructors explain about the tourist sites of El Salvador, the means of transport, the means of communication and the costs in terms of mobilization towards the tourist centers; also about the expenses that during your vacations; In the same way, you can learn to make a reservation at a hotel; Also, to know how to give instructions over time in a polite manner. I also acquired knowledge and grammar, thanks to join our course, invite your friends to join as well.
- Beginners interested in technology and in developing certain skills such as: creating forums or participating in them, working on platforms similar to a social network for greater ease when sending documents, creating events, assignments or learning to work with web programming language.
- Learning about tourist places in El Salvador09:34
- About El Salvador10 questions
- How much money do you spend during a vacation?04:45
- The Numbers10 questions
- Past participle of regular and irregular verbs05:35
- Grammar: Verbs5 questions
- knowing the types of means of transportation.04:45
- Means of transportation.9 questions
- how to make hotel reservation in El salvador05:35
- Expressions about hotel10 questions
- How to use time expressions03:00
- Directions with time expressions10 questions
My names is: José René Pineda Hernández, I am 20 years old.
And I have begun this course.
I am currently studying my third year of high school in English at university, and I enjoy time with my friends at the university, every day they learn and my dream is to travel and know how many people learn about their culture.
My name is: Joselyn Azucena Cortez Ostorga, I am 20 years old.
I am a third year student in the English career at the Gerardo Barrios University in the city of San Miguel, El Salvador.
Educational technology is the subject for which my classmates and I have begun this course.
I Love Cats:3
My name is Keiry Briseyda Lopez Campos, i study third year of bachelor's degree in english at Gerardo Barrios University, the subject of Educational Technology imparted by teacher Jeany Argueta gives me this opportunity to explore new learnings and be able to have more knowledge.
This platform is created with the purpose of improving in some aspect or transforming my study skills, I will enjoy it very much.
Hey there! My name is Karla González.
I consider myself a sociable, creative, responsable, self-taught and curious person. I love teaching and help other people, and also I like to learn new things.
In the personal area, I like to spend time with my friends, I'm a inveterate fan of poetry, music and good books!
Idle from the platform since 2018...
The internet is a basic necessity nowadays, MOOCs provide access to all kinds of information more than ever.I have been involved in the educational field for over 15 years and I find Higher Education to be a passion of mine. There are so many bright students in each class that can help shape the future of our nation, El Salvador. In this course, my students have tried to put their best foot forward and create an interesting course based on the corresponding English class syllabus. I hope you take the time to engage with each activity carefully thought out for you.
My name is Selene de la Cruz. I was born on October 23, 1997 in zacatecoluca La Paz. I am 20 years old. I am studying my third year of my degree in English at the Gerardo Barrios University. I have 4 dogs, my favorite is the sky, my hobby is to rescue dogs from the street. I am a very sociable person I love to travel, to know new places and to spend time with my friends and family.
The idea of studying english came up since i was studying high school i felt a need to learn, to speak it and above all to be able to hold a conversation with people who speak english besides that to work as Flight Attendant.
My name is: Ana María Córdova González
I study third year of bachelor's degree in english at Gerardo Barrios University, the subject of Educational Technology imparted by teacher Jeany Argueta gives me this opportunity to explore new learnings and be able to have more knowledge.
I love rock, one of my favorite bands is nirvana.