Vacation and Attendance Tracker Dashboard in Excel
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Building an Excel Dashboard to track Vacation and Attendance
- Step by Step Guide to create a visually appealing and functionally effective Dashboard
- Learn the true power of Excel formulas and conditional formatting to deliver simple & effective Dashboards
- Learn several useful Excel features, tips and tricks that will be handy to build other Excel templates
- You will be on your way to become an Excel Dashboard Expert
- Download the fully developed Dashboard Template to follow along
- 100+ Page eBook in PDF with color screenshots and step by step instructions
- Microsoft Excel Software
- Beginner level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
In this course, you will learn how to create a visually appealing and functionally effective Dashboard that can be used to track employee or student attendance and vacation.
I will start with a blank Excel workbook and build the various components step by step in the video tutorials. Not even a single step is left out.
There will be no programming/VBA/Macros.
By the end of this course, you will learn how to build the Dashboard yourself.
Along the way, you will also learn several useful Excel features, tips and tricks that will be handy for you to build other Excel applications as well.
You will be on your way to become an Excel Dashboard Expert.
What you will learn about Excel
Apart from learning how to build the Vacation and Attendance tracker, you will learn the following about Excel.
Data Input Techniques - Excel Tables, Drop Down List, Check Box
Writing Simple and Advanced Formulas (nested functions)
Conditional Formatting using formulas
Functions: DATE, MONTH, EOMONTH, WEEKDAY, ROW, INDEX, MATCH, IF, COUNTIFS, SUMPRODUCT, IFERROR, OR, SUM
10-Point Formatting Checklist
Course Structure and Organization
The course begins with the Introduction chapter which presents the scope of the template we will build.
In the second chapter, we learn how to set up the inputs for the template.
We learn how to build the Team Dashboard step by step in the third chapter and the Employee Report in the fourth chapter. These chapters are the heart of the course where we will write simple and advanced formulas, apply conditional formatting using formulas and a thorough 10-Point Formatting checklist.
In the fifth chapter, we go through the release checklist that I personally went through before publishing each of my 50+ Excel templates on indzara.
The sixth chapter is allocated for Frequently Asked Questions, where I will be adding videos on questions asked by students of this course. If you have questions on any of the video tutorials, post them in the comments for that video. I will be reviewing and answering them. If needed, I will create a new video solution.
You will see below the detailed list of videos/chapters that are part of the course. Some of the videos are available for free preview. Please take a look. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microsoft Excel Analysts who would like to enhance their skills to build Dashboard