Vray 3.4 Cinema 4D.Photorealistic Rendering
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to make photo+realistic renderinig in 5 steps and very easy to learn.
- Framing-Lighting-Material-Final Render-Post Production
- Set Up correct Lineal WorkFlow
- Set Up V-ray Frame Buffer
- Basic & Advanced Configurations
- Model spaces with light
- Photo-realistic render with less light
- Basic Knowledge
- Cinema 4D Install
- V-ray 3.4
This Tranning can be make by Begginer and Advanced user of vray, We are going to explaind everything in 5 simple steps (Framing-Lighting-Material-Rendering-Post-Production). this steps can be apply for any other interior spaces and it will help you to make a photo-realistic render. That even Begginer & Advanced user will be able to follow.
As Trainer, If any of my student have a doubt ( You can request any extra video and I will make an update into the (EXTRA BONUS AREA) for all you to understand.
At the very end, I want to any of you to take this course learn how to make foto-realistic rendering.
This tranning will take you to real 3D Artist.
- Architect Students and Profesionals
- Interior Designers
- V-ray Artist
- 3D Artist
- People who render into any other software using V-ray