UX research: 10 pro tips for your interview guide
What you'll learn
- Conduct better user research interviews
- Write & handle interview guidelines like a Pro
- Get your questions right: must haves vs. nice to have
- Avoid stressful situations during interviews through great preparation
- Never get lost again in your guideline during the interview
- No prior experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
This online course helps you collect data that really matter, be more relaxed when interviewing and facilitate your analysis of the results.
A carefully crafted interview guideline is needed for any kind of interview, UX test or prototype testing and your key to successful research.
A well-prepared interview guideline
Helps you plan your research and structure your thoughts
Facilitates the full alignment with all team members and stakeholders on goals and key areas of the research
Reduces your stress during the interview
Allows you to have enough time for the important topics during the conversation and skip unimportant topics
Makes the analysis of the results easier and more manageable
What you will learn in this course:
Immediate and actionable gamechangers for how you prepare and conduct your interviews
Target your interview guide to reach better research results
Build a natural logic into your guide to facilitate the conversation with your participant
Make sure that you have all important questions covered (and not too many questions in the guide)
Phrase questions in the best way possible
Prepare your guide in a way, that it simplifies your life as a researcher during the actual interview situation
You receive over 25 min. of self-paced Video content, a 17 page white paper and a guideline template to download
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has user interviews coming up and doesn’t quite know how to write & handle the interview guideline
- Anyone who already has experience with research but wants to further train the research muscle and improve in the actual interview situation
Nina Schacht has an academic background in psychology and communications. Since over a decade she has been working in qualitative market research and innovation consultation. In her career she has held senior positions at research companies such as Research International, Kantar TNS Infratest & Point-Blank. She successfully set-up, moderated and analysed qualitative studies on the national, European wide and global level. Additionally she is coaching employees of a global business consultancy on the topic of design thinking.